Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

NA$RI Mouthing Off Again...
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Okay. I admit, that like many Gooners I felt a deep sense of anger and betrayal towards Samir for the way he used the club and left them when they needed him most. Though, I think we were correct to feel agrieved, I can understand how getting a offered a salary 2.5x's what our top player earns can be enticing. And you know what? After this weekend I was finally willing to let it go. Let bygones be bygones. But then I come across this on Sky...

"People
at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri

(removed) told
French TV station TF1.

"I hope
they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal.

"I believe they have not won a
trophy for many seasons now

"If all that I was interested
in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking
up my money every week and walking into the team.

"There are many people
doing this right now at Arsenal.

"I made the hard choice to come and fight for my
place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved
it correct.

"I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their
lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I
will focus on winning titles
."

Is this kid for real?  HOW FUCKIN' DARE YOU? Forget the fact that Arsenal took a chance with the young Frenchman and put him on the Elitist map. Forget the fact that he playev average for 2 of his 3 years at the club but Wenger stuck with him and after his breakout season he left us like a cheap whore. Forget the fact that everyone only spoke highly of him here and that Wenger offered to match his salary with that of our captain, Fabregas.  Forgetting all that, any decent footballer would be more respectful towards his former club. Insinuating Arsenal were a "small club" and gloating that we should enjoy our 3rd place finish just shows the kind of character this guy really is.  

The reason I bring this up is not to pour salt over old wounds. No, it is because I want every Gunner to remember this. In fact, I want every football supporter to be able to recognize a cowardly mercenary for what he is. This is the face of a larger problem. A problem I fear is threatening the foundations of the sport we love.

P.S. "Samir You're a Cunt! Lalalalalalalalalaaa."

Comments
champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

I'm the type of person who tries to look at every side of the story.
Sure the players on City are happy that they won a trophy for the first time in 44 years.
However, with all due respect, all you City players and fans are acting like you guys are the reigning champions and acting like you guys won it for a long time. 
Don't worry Arsenal fans. We'll do you a favor next season. We'll kick City's A$$. Especially Na$ri'$ and traitor Tevez's.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Some of you seem to misunderstand. I'm not upset that he won or purely because he left. It's how he did it. We have many previous players that we all wish the best for. For example, I was happy when Cesc finally got a trophy earlier this year. Most Gooners I know were chearing for Henry's Barca to win the CL after we were out. Eboue just won the Turkish League and I couldn't be happier for him.  It's not about that...
@Raimondo: I can only imagine how much it sucks to lose your best players every single year. But to be fair, the club needed to sell them to stay financially viable so it was done with their blessing.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@IHeart: WOOOOW! WTF was Tevez thinking? Talk about crossing the line... Also, your right, the City players I respect are, ironically, the ones that cost the least (e.g. Hart, Kompany, & Richards b/c he's actually an academy player). There sure are a lot of "characters" in that squad between Batshit crazy Balotelli, Kung Fu-De Jong, The Disgrace that is Tevez, and a manager that seems to have Multiple Personality Disorder.  All they need is to buy Joey Barton, Ibrahimovic, and Taraabt and it'll be the perfect storm :b