Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Name's Amer
Amerr30 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Hello everyone!
My name is Amer, and I'm a 30 year old man hailing from NW United States. I'm Bosnian, born in Sarajevo. Following the start of the civil war, we emigrated to Turkey. We were there for 8 years before eventually coming to United States.

I support the national teams of Bosnia and Turkey. I have absolutely no interest in American football/soccer. Because I more or less grew up in Turkey, I grew very fond of Fenerbahce. That is my second team after Real Madrid.

I started supporting the royal whites in mid 90's, mostly due to the fact that they always had Yugoslavian players (even to this day) and the fact that they play some of the most beautiful football on the continent.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Can anybody answer me how long will I have to wait before I can post more than twice a day?
Thank you.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Welcome :)
A week since creation I think.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

welcome to FootyRoom mate!

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

10 days it lasts. anyway welcome to fr. make sure u comment/post regularly coz we need more regular members

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Welcome it takes 10 days.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome mate!

Such a nice introduction :)

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

What's up. Welcome to footyroom & enjoy the discussions (sometimes very heated too ;)

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome! Great to see more users from Balkans. :D

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Welcome mate. Great to see a Fenerbahçe fan in the Forum. I hope you will be a regular member of our community.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Welcome, nice to have another Madridista.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Welcome to the best football site on the Internet buddy! As a RM fan you won't be alone!

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

"Can anybody answer me how long will I have to wait before I can post more than twice a day?"

-Perhaps, FR should add stuff like this to the stickies? How many times one can thumb up/down etc.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@KTBFFHSWE: 1st point is good, and 2nd point uhmn Im not sure... people would save their thumbs :D

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited

Thank you guys for such a nice and warm welcome :)

I won't be posting much at first, obviously. Eventually though, I probably will. I love discussing football, and I don't get a chance to do much of that where I live.

I've been a member of number of other football forums in the past. In one of those, I had even managed to get a title of Senior Moderator (which was equivalent to an administrator. I could add/remove moderators, and etc)

All of them have more or less declined over the years though. One of them still remains and I have been a member there for a good 12 years. The discussions though have really fallen because of the amount of active people left.

I haven't really been looking for a new forum to be a part of. I have been visiting this site for some time now, and only recently realized it had a forum. I found the website through an Android app, which I thought was the official app of this site but it turns out that it's not. So the actual reason I signed up was to let the admins of this site know that there is such an app out there which uses the content of this site.

However once I did that, I noticed how active the place is and decided to stay. :)

Tl;dr ---> I ended up here due to a number of seemingly random but connected events.

Here's the Android app that I'm talking about, in case you guys are interested. You can watch all the videos that are on this site on the app. The app is in my Dropbox, because it has since been removed from the Play Store.

App is called: Footy Highlights

Download: http://bit.ly/1NaAxOw

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thank you guys from such a nice and warm welcome :)I won't be posting much at first, obviously. Eventually though, I probably will. I love discussing football, and I don't get much of that where I live.

I won't be posting much at first, obviously. Eventually though, I probably will. I love discussing football, and I don't get much of that where I live.

I won't be posting much at first, obviously. Eventually though, I probably will. I love discussing football, and I don't get a chance to do much of that where I live.

I've been a member of number of other football forums in the past. In one of those, I had even managed to get a title of Senior Moderator (which was equivalent to an administrator. I could add/remove moderators, and etc)

All of them have more or less declined over the years though. One of them still remains and I have been a member there for a good 12 years. The discussions though have really fallen because of the amount of active people left.

I haven't really been looking for a new forum to be a part of. I have been visiting this site for some time now, and only recently realized it had a forum. I found the website through an Android app, which I thought was the official app of this site but it turns out that it's not. So the actual reason I signed up was to let the admins of this site know that there is such an app out there which uses the content of this site.

However once I did that, I noticed how active the place is and decided to stay. :)

TL;dr ---> I ended up here due to a number of seemingly random events.

Tl;dr ---> I ended up here due to a number of seemingly random events.

Tl;dr ---> I ended up here due to a number of seemingly random but connected events.

Here's the Android app that I'm talking about, in case you guys are interested. You can watch all the videos that are on this site on the app. The app is in my Dropbox, since it has since been removed from the Play Store.

App is called: Footy Highlights

Download: http://bit.ly/1NaAxOw

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited

@decentK: In that case, I feel I must warn you.

• History

@decentK: In that case, I feel like I must warn you.

@decentK: In that case, I feel like I must warn you.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha welcome !

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

@Amerr30: AWESOME!!! I enjoyed reading it. We always welcome member with serious football knowledge & discussion, we all hate trolls of course.

Mods in this site, tend to keep trolls out of everything, especially the forum part cuz this is where true football fans come and discuss. We'd love to support our argument with stats, data etc... You would be surprise with a lot of members here.

There will be heat discussion and ridiculous banters, but it's part of the community. From the way we look at it you will be another valuable member. A lot of us sometimes remain silent but still active in the community.

Anyway, welcome!

• History

@Amerr30: AWESOME!!! I enjoyed reading it. We always welcome member with serious football knowledge & discussion, we all hate trolls of course.

Mods in this site, tend to keep trolls out of everything, especially the forum part cuz this is where true football fans come and discuss. We'd love to support our argument with stats, data etc... You would be surprise with a lot of members here.

There will be heat discussion and ridiculous banters, but it's part of the community. From the way we look at it you will be another valuable member. A lot of us sometimes remain silent but still active in the community.

Anyway, welcome!

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited

I've decided to give it another shot.

Hello everyone :)

I've missed you fckers and the discussions like an idiot misses the point.

• History

I've missed you fckers like an idiot misses the point.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Wise choice! Welcome back!!

Amerr30 8 years ago

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Good to have you back mate. I've missed our discussions.