My first post ever on Footyroom
Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Yes. Control F lol.

How did you find it? You weren't even registered

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

I remembered it was a ligue 1 game between Olympique Marseille and PSG. Just made a search with the search engine and found it after a while. Can't believe it been 2 year already. :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Footyroom has changed so much since then, Lol first time i commented on a game was when norwich beat man u 1 - 0 in 2013 i think but i couldnt find it there were so many comments

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golefty You mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, do you remember what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golefty Yea mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

@Golefty Yea mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, do you remember what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I cant remember what was my first post lolz

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

At the time I was an anon and probably said something like hahahah Man U sucks lol

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mine was 1995 comment on match Blackburn Rovers vs Sheffield Wednesday, good times.

Jk

• History

Mine was 1995 comment on match Blackburn Rovers vs Sheffield Wednesday, good times.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golefty Oh... Then I might have deleted. I actually went ahead and try to get rid of all the offensive and troll comment. XD Sorry. :P

• History

@Golefty Oh... Then I might have deleted. I actually went ahead and try to get rid of all the offensive and troll comment. XD

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Ahah your the hero footyroom doesn't deserve

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

when my favourite player lavezzi was playing. good match that was.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty I sure wish I was. XD

@Gonzi I kinda miss Lavezi. :( He is still a great player but he lacked motivation in ligue 1 where there were no real competition (at the time at least). :(

tdot2barca 7 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Been 4 years for me lol, and it was a thread I made about the Brazilian futsal player, Falcao.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tdot2barca Nice, good first thread to do. :D

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Lmao, my reply on one of the comments below Emobot's, has a -10 score xD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Lol, thats ain't too fun but I guess that what you get for disagreeing with PSG fan on their turf. But the good news is, its only -9 now. XD