Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Music
linphu 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 1 2

I really like World Cup Music Offcial, it's more dynamic and powerful. From 1998 up to now, my favorite song is: Dreamers – Jung Kook
What song do you like the most?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I really like World Cup Music Offcial, it's more dynamic and powerful. From 1998 up to now, my favorite song is: Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira.

I really like World Cup Music Offcial, it's more dynamic and powerful. From 1998 up to now, my favorite song is: Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira.

dzwonkinatelefon

https://dzwonkinatelefon.com/

Comments
Gennady 4 years ago
Manchester United 284 3967

If you're only talking about the world cup songs, than I think these are my favorites:

Especially La Copa de la Vida, brings back A LOT of memories, cuz I was 8-years-young at the time and it was my first ever world cup that I was watching.

ForeverBayern 4 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

A very happy song :)

Emobot7 4 years ago
540 11460

La Copa de la Vida and Waving Flag are easily my two favorites. They both really get me pumped for some international football. :D

KaithlynMoore 4 years ago
USA 0 6

My all-time favorite song is Wavin' Flag & Waka Waka I just love them.

linphu 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 1 2

Thanks everybody!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Tag: dzwonkinatelefon

jeccsica 4 years ago
Ruch Chorzow, Netherlands 0 1

I often listen to music on Grappige nederlandse ringtones

EdwardMatthew 8 months ago
Madura United, USA 0 15

My favorite was 2010 which was Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by Shakira.

captainredbeard 4 months ago
United Koreans of Japan 0 1

Dreamers – Jung Kook is also my favorite world cup song

hoodselina 4 months ago
Romania 0 1

As for me, Shakira's 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)' is really a great choice, with its combination of upbeat music and positive message. It's one of those songs that brings intense and mentally stimulating feelings, very suitable for the atmosphere of the World Cup.

jamesselenla 2 months ago
United Koreans of Japan 0 1

I also really like the official World Cup songs because they are often very upbeat and inspirational. If I had to choose, I'm very impressed with Shakira's "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" from the 2010 World Cup. This song has a cheerful, optimistic melody and has become a symbol of the event. Jung Kook's "Dreamers" is also great with its strong energy and positive message.