Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho says Hazard better than CR7
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

"Last season, yes [Hazard was better]," Mourinho said. "In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.

"I am not saying he is not fantastic. I am just saying that, in my personal view, every football player in the world should understand that a team has to be in front and no titles."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Last season, yes [Hazard was better]," Mourinho said. "In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.

"I am not saying he is not fantastic. I am just saying that, in my personal view, every football player in the world should understand that a team has to be in front and no titles."

Comments
ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@rayrex: I'm not in any argument. We all know why Mou said what he said. Plain and simple- mind games. I stated my opinion on it, and I will maintain that Hazard is more team player than Ronnie. I love Ronnie by the way. Haven't watched him recently, but the few games I did, he was selfish. Other Madrid fans who follow more closely said he improved, and I haven't seen that. I will also say that Rooney is the best team player you can have. Everyone in the right frame of mind will say that Ronnie is miles ahead of Hazard, and that is true; unless of course you're Mourinho and trying to get under Ronaldo's skin. But sometimes, you can not just count individual brilliance. We're not in a boxing match, and this is football, a team game.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Not everyone seems to understand that^ very well written! I fully agree with you!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Wow, finally you guys going to the point that Mou's never said that Hazard was better than Ronaldo. Finally.
The title of the topic was just so wrong, because Mou's never said that, he just said that Hazard was a better team player...

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@TheGame: Similar goal statistics and a better WC were literally the two points that you've made in the comment before, but whatever. You said that it's easier to shine, when your teammates feed the ball to you, which would be a fair assumption, except that Hazard demands the ball, he wants it all the time and to make that happen, he gets into every position - left, right centre or even drops deep into his own half. When others don't, he tries to take initiative, something I don't see James doing in contrast to his teammates Kroos and Modric, arguably even Isco, who have to play with the likes of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema, too, but give much more to the team than the Colombian.

My statistics are arbitrary? What about your goal scoring statistics? Frankly, they are not even remotely close to showing that James is better than Hazard and I think you've realized that now. You're wondering why I brought up the quality of the bottom La Liga.. it's because you said that the EPL is inferior to La Liga, which is simply not true from a holistic view. Once again, the teams that finished the season outside the Top 7 are shockingly bad, especially at defending. It's easier to score against them than against the PL bottom teams, that's why we see them getting thrashed by the likes of Barcelona and Real with goal differences of seven or eight goals regularly and Messi, Ronaldo getting nearly 50 goals every year. Just to clarify.

As for James having the same contribution as Hazard if he played for Chelsea.. Remember your quote? Where's the extraordinary evidence for that claim? This is only a hypothetical assumption you've made and, once again, a ridiculous one that you'll never be able to prove. There's only still an argument because you won't accept the fact that Hazard is simply the better player. We could easily stop this argument, no problem, because I assume both us are too stubborn to change our opinion. It's up to you.

• History

@TheGame: Similar goal statistics and a better WC were literally the two points that you've made in the comment before, but whatever. You said that it's easier to shine, when your teammates feed the ball to you, which would be a fair assumption, except that Hazard demands the ball, he wants it all the time and to make that happen, he gets into every position - left, right centre or even drops deep into his own half. When others don't, he tries to take initiative, something I don't see James doing in contrast to his teammates Kroos and Modric, arguably even Isco, who have to play with the likes of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema, too, but give much more to the team than the Colombian.

My statistics are arbitrary? What about your goal scoring statistics? Frankly, they don't show anything and I think you've realized that now. You're wondering why I brought up the quality of the bottom La Liga.. it's because you said that the EPL is inferior to La Liga, which is simply not true from a holistic view. Once again, the teams that finished the season outside the Top 7 are shockingly bad, especially at defending. It's easier to score against them than against the PL bottom teams, that's why we see them getting thrashed by the likes of Barcelona and Real with goal differences of seven or eight goals regularly and Messi, Ronaldo getting nearly 50 goals every year. Just to clarify.

As for James having the same contribution as Hazard if he played for Chelsea.. Remember your quote? Where's the extraordinary evidence for that claim? This is only a hypothetical assumption you've made and, once again, a ridiculous one that you'll never be able to prove. There's only still an argument because you won't accept the fact that Hazard is simply the better player. We could easily stop this argument, no problem, because I assume both us are too stubborn to change our opinion. It's up to you.

My statistics are arbitrary? What about your goal scoring statistics? Frankly, they don't show anything and I think you've realized that now. You're wondering why I brought up the quality of the bottom La Liga.. it's because you said that the EPL is inferior to La Liga, which is simply not true from a holistic view. Once again, the teams that finished the season outside the Top 7 are shockingly bad, especially at defending. It's easier to score against them than against the PL bottom teams, that's why we see them getting thrashed by the likes of Barcelona and Real with goal differences of seven or eight goals regularly and Messi, Ronaldo getting nearly 50 goals every year. Just to clarify.

Lodatz 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@TheGame: I think the summation of events should go more like this:

Mourinho: Hazard was better than Ronaldo last year. teehee
The Media: OMG this is huge! Let's get everyone's opinion so we can spike our social media adspace exposure.
Mourinho: I love trolling you morons.

Dynastian: Here is this thread, so I can start a fight. teehee.
Madrid Fans: OMG what a joke this guy is stupid!
Chelsea Fans: Oh get over it. It's just Mou being Mou.
Other Fans: No! We must argue about it!
Chelsea Fans: How dare you!

Lodatz: sigh. There used to be a good forum here.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

Too summarize this thread we've got someone who quotes Mourinho wrongly to stir shit up and adds 12! tweets from totally random people that agrees with him. We've got a few people that takes these words very seriously because who do Mourinho think they are? "Idiots"? and another few that just stops responding to the thread after having been proven wrong. I think this thread is done for.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

This is the second thread I have seen where you are trying to rile me up into a response. I did not put this thread up to start a fight, but because it hit headlines and I wanted to share it with everyone and see their opinions. Tuan_jinn had previously posted about Mourinho's idiotic comments numerous times, so what's wrong with me doing it? If you have a problem with me, come post it on my wall instead of going on these roundabout ways of riling me up.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Indeed,

@Lodatz: it was just something worth talking about. It's perfectly normal. You sound way too negative. Beside, it was preseason, there was nothing happening except build-up, this is one of them. Lolllz, but your summary is kinda funny hahaha. You can left out the last line of Lodatz it would be perfect

And true that, I have posted a lot about Mourinho's quotes too. The last one was about he mocked Benitez's wife, which was hillarious even to Chelsea's fan.

• History

Indeed,

@Lodatz: it was just something worth talking about. It's perfectly normal. You sound way too negative. Beside, it was preseason, there was nothing happening before the build-up, this is one of them.

And true that, I have posted a lot about Mourinho's quotes too. The last one was about he mocked Benitez's wife, which was hillarious even to Chelsea's fan.

Indeed,

@Lodatz: it was just something worth talking about. It's perfectly normal. You sound way too negative. Beside, it was preseason, there was nothing happening except build-up, this is one of them.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Stop insulting Ronaldo please, Ronaldo in his worst year have been miles ahead of the best Hazard season.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Lol ^ the guy who is obsessed with mourinho, while mourinho is making millions you are at home trying to make fun of him hahah .

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Im just making fun of the deluded people who post Mourinho thoughts thinking its an absolute truth...

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

I'm making fun of the deluded people who quotes him wrongly and who think he says things which he doesn't. Yes he talks A LOT but only in order to raise the expectations/value/hopes/self confidence of his players. How thick do you have to be not to get this?

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

Quite thick I can imagine judging from the people posting. Tiki cough* cough*

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

I get it but i also reckon you posting some posts linking his words and defending them as they were facts...
So if we agree that his thoughts are only mind games, then the case is closed :) have a nice day and no more '' but Mourinho said...arguments''

Edit : minute 4.00 quoting Mourinho : '' Lets talk about big trophies. Big trophies, one was won by Chelsea and the other one by Real Madrid. One was Europeen Champion and the other won the world's best league ''

Few months later moving to PL and Chelsea, he said completely the opposite, Completely. Ronaldo was no longer a great player and suddently PL was the best league...

And you have some deluded fans, i guess you felt yourself among them who are quoting Mourinhos words as if he was a kind of truth teller or Footballing god. So just stop listening to this guy or at least keep his mind games away from Argumentation.

• History

I get it but i also reckon you posting some posts linking his words and defending them as they were facts...
So if we agree that his thoughts are only mind games, then the case is closed :) have a nice day and no more '' but Mourinho said...arguments''

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Lol ^ you say we chelsea fans are deluded and believe mourinho's mind games while you are the one that gets angry whenever he says somethin hahaha.

Discussion Closed