Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho might join Manchester United?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Uhmn, Im not sure if this is a good time to post this. I know this is a very difficult time to be a Chelsea fans, especially those who love Mourinho and appreciate him. But let's open for discussion

Starting today, there has been so much talk about Mourinho joining MU, or MU would be mad crazy not to take this chance... What do you think?

1. Is there a chance he might join MU?
  2. Would he be suitable for MU football wise.
  3. Would MU fans love it,
  4. and would Chelsea's fans going mad?

As for me,

1. Yes, there is.
  2. No! Despite being very unhappy with LVG's philosophy and admire Mou's achievement. I wouldn't want it, especially since Mou's heart is at Chelsea.
  3. Not sure
  4. They would be GUTTED!!! but because of the situation they might support this decision
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Uhmn, Im not sure if this is a good time to post this. I know this is a very difficult time to be a Chelsea fans, especially those who love Mourinho and appreciate him. But let's open for discussion

Starting today, there has been so much talk about Mourinho joining MU, or MU would be mad crazy not to take this chance... What do you think?

**1. Is there a chance he might join MU?

1. Would he be suitable for MU football wise.
  2. Would MU fans love it,
  3. and would Chelsea's fans going mad?**

As for me,

1. Yes, there is.
  2. No! Despite being very unhappy with LVG's philosophy and admire Mou's achievement. I wouldn't want it, especially since Mou's heart is at Chelsea.
  3. Not sure
  4. They would be GUTTED!!! but because of the situation they might support this decision
Comments
left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

@Jimbet yup that's what I meant.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@SunFlash, You think any team can play beautiful football that easy? Football doesn't work like that. Not all teams can play beautiful football because they miss the correct maestros. Its not like when Ancelotti or anyone you mentioned will inspire Rooney to find his old passion for United or inspire Depay score 40 goals in a season.

• History

@SunFlash Are you some kind of lunatic or what?

@SunFlash Are you some kind of lunatic or what? You think any team can play beautiful football that easy? Football doesn't work like that. Not all teams can play beautiful football because they miss the correct maestros. Its not like when Ancelotti or anyone you mentioned will inspire Rooney to find his old passion for United or inspire Depay score 40 goals in a season.

• Dec 20, 2015 at 01:12 · comment edited by shpalman
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think Mourinho will go to City or United . Either one of them . And then we will finally experience what is like to play against Mourinho in the same league . I bet my house that experience won't be pleasant .

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

IT'S HAPPENING..enter image description here

FredTilson 8 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Didn't Bobby Charlton publically say a few years ago that they ruled out Mourinho because he doesn't suit the clubs ethos or something like that?

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited

Yeah, I would very dislike him to join MU too.

Not to take away his brilliant, winner mentality or anything, I just dislike his recent tactic, especially against big team. Of course he can produce great games, goals etc from time to time, but it's like he chooses NOT TO..., just to play it safe and get the point.

And I dislike his drama, I can't deal with that when the world comes at us like a bomb on every freakin incident...

Carlo would be a dream for me, then Pep. But Carlo has just made his final decision to boss Bayern, which led us to fight for Pep (cuz both MC and Chelsea want him).

• History

Yeah, I would very dislike him to join MU too.

Not to take away his brilliant, winner mentality or anything, I just dislike his recent tactic, especially against big team. And I dislike his drama, I can't deal with that when the world comes at us like a bomb on every freakin incident...

Carlo would be a dream for me, then Pep. But Carlo has just made his final decision to boss Bayern, which led us to fight for Pep (cuz both MC and Chelsea want him).

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

@left4red: lolz interesting theory but I dont think it's even close to 2% possibility

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan A lot of times he was forced to play it safe . Did you watch our strikers in action ? It takes them several good chances to convert one ! At Madrid he had one hell of attacking force and Madrid had one of the best counter attacking teams I have ever seen under him . It was just delight watching them attack and also defend so well .

Peoples concern about youth . Mourinho uses youth if they are top . Prove : Zouma , Coutrois , Loftus making his way not many but we are talking about top club and to make into top club you have to be top talent .

Also , Considering how much Van Gaal and Moyes have spent , I am pretty sure Mourinho would have found better players and utilized them better with that amount . Making a team that can attack in style and defend in style .

World used to come like bomb under Ferguson too . I don't remember a single club who liked United under Sir Alex . Everyone absolutely hated Ferguson and United .

Anyways I think it is Pep who will join United not Mourinho . No top manager will join Chelsea after what we did to Mourinho TWICE !! Why would Semione or Pepjoin Chelsea ? LOL Simeone is good where he is at with great team and Guardiola has much better options than joining a team that fires managers left and right as soon as players are displeased.

Mourinho will join City IMO . However , whatever team Mourinho joins in England , I will be ok with it . And whatever team he joins they will win titles . It is a guarantee like a Day and Night happening .

EDIT :

IF you think that Guardiola is long term manager then you are mistaken and rule him out too , because he likes to travel like Mourinho from club to club .

• History

@tuan A lot of times he was forced to play it safe . Did you watch our strikers in action ? It takes them several good chances to convert one ! At Madrid he had one hell of attacking force and Madrid had one of the best counter attacking teams I have ever seen under him . It was just delight watching them attack and also defend so well .

Peoples concern about youth . Mourinho uses youth if they are top . Prove : Zouma , Coutrois , Loftus making his way not many but we are talking about top club and to make into top club you have to be top talent .

Also , Considering how much Van Gaal and Moyes have spent , I am pretty sure Mourinho would have found better players and utilized them better with that amount .

World used to come like bomb under Ferguson too . I don't remember a single club who liked United under Sir Alex . Everyone absolutely hated Ferguson and United .

Anyways I think it is Pep who will join United not Mourinho . No top manager will join Chelsea after what we did to Mourinho TWICE !! Why would Semione or Pepjoin Chelsea ? LOL Simeone is good where he is at with great team and Guardiola has much better options than joining a team that fires managers left and right as soon as players are displeased.

Mourinho will join City IMO . However , whatever team Mourinho joins in England , I will be ok with it . And whatever team he joins they will win titles . It is a guarantee like a Day and Night happening .

Also , Considering how much Van Gaal and Moyes have spent , I am pretty sure Mourinho would have found better players and utilized them better with that amount . Making a team that can attack in style and defend in style .

left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

^ Pep always manages teams with complete squads, I don't see him managing united unless LVG will bring big players before the end of the season, or he wants try something new (which is unlikely). Pep managing Chelsea or City makes more sense with the squads they have. Mourinho is somewhat the same as Pep, so I agree with you that there is a good chance Mourinho might join City. Also, Pep is leaving BM at the end of season which coincides with Chelsea looking to hire a manager, so the timing makes sense too.

@tuan then wait until the time is right and I will reveal that Messi and Ronaldo are ACTUALLY brothers lol

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

i don't know if these rumours are true but its very likely he will join man utd.. and about chelsea fans being mad... We cheered lampard cech joe cole when they were against us so we won't be mad at jose either

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

Well. I was right, :D he wasn't made for MU!