Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho might join Manchester United?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Uhmn, Im not sure if this is a good time to post this. I know this is a very difficult time to be a Chelsea fans, especially those who love Mourinho and appreciate him. But let's open for discussion

Starting today, there has been so much talk about Mourinho joining MU, or MU would be mad crazy not to take this chance... What do you think?

1. Is there a chance he might join MU?
  2. Would he be suitable for MU football wise.
  3. Would MU fans love it,
  4. and would Chelsea's fans going mad?

As for me,

1. Yes, there is.
  2. No! Despite being very unhappy with LVG's philosophy and admire Mou's achievement. I wouldn't want it, especially since Mou's heart is at Chelsea.
  3. Not sure
  4. They would be GUTTED!!! but because of the situation they might support this decision
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Uhmn, Im not sure if this is a good time to post this. I know this is a very difficult time to be a Chelsea fans, especially those who love Mourinho and appreciate him. But let's open for discussion

Starting today, there has been so much talk about Mourinho joining MU, or MU would be mad crazy not to take this chance... What do you think?

**1. Is there a chance he might join MU?

1. Would he be suitable for MU football wise.
  2. Would MU fans love it,
  3. and would Chelsea's fans going mad?**

As for me,

1. Yes, there is.
  2. No! Despite being very unhappy with LVG's philosophy and admire Mou's achievement. I wouldn't want it, especially since Mou's heart is at Chelsea.
  3. Not sure
  4. They would be GUTTED!!! but because of the situation they might support this decision
Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I read this comment from somewhere and I have to say, it sounds like it makes sense

Being fired from a club that he's confessedly deep in love with is sure gonna leave some marks. In the end-of-relationship theory, the next phase after denial is anger, so what Mou's doing for sure is looking for a way that can hurt his past lover/ex-employer the most out of anger. So what better way is there to hurt Chelsea than to manage a club that is bigger than Chelsea and c0-ckblocking Chelsea toe-to-toe in every competition available in England ??? The man has issues so it would be understandable if he's doing it.

mladen 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319
  1. Of course there is a chance . He have no job,top manager,most fans are not pleased with LVG..
    2.Well I liked Mou's CFC (in last term) and Inter . Strong defense and midfield ,difficult to beat.. Just to add a bit attack and perfect ;)
    3.I think YES. Many of our fans on twitter would like it. (affected with awful football by LVG )
    .4. Most of them are already mad.. Especially they get Hidink ..

One more thing. I don't think his heart is at CFC. He is VERY emotional manager.. Remember his end at Inter ? That hugs and tears... I bet he would fall in love with United as soon as he become part of MUFC family. (he already have sympathies )

• History
  1. Of course there is a chance . He have no job,top manager,most fans are not pleased with LVG..
    2.Well I liked Mou's CFC (in last term) and Inter . Strong defense and midfield ,difficult to beat.. Just to add a bit attack and perfect ;)
    3.I think YES. Many of our fans on twitter would like it. (affected with awful football by LVG )
  2. Most of them are already mad.. Especially they get Hidink ..

One more thing. I don't think his heart is at CFC. He is VERY emotional manager.. Remember his end at Inter ? That hugs and tears... I bet he would fall in love with United as soon as he become part of MUFC family. (he already have sympathies )

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

There is probably a chance. Considering currently the best managers are taken and the market is not that vast.
Definitely not, Mou is not someone to work with what he's got, but more or less build a team for himself which would be very contrasting to Man United.
Probably, as many people recognize he is a top class manager but who knows.. I would be ok with it but not looking forward to have him as our coach.
Only if we eventually do better than them with their all mighty god Mou.

Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I would love that actually! Mourinho @ United

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I still think LVG will see out his contract, and I doubt Mourinho will be unemployed for a year and a half. City/Bayern is far more realistic.

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia really wants to make Mou our manager next season. Neville knows he is there till the end of the season only. Our owner has close ties with Mou's manager supposedly and we are looking to build a team to compete with Barcelona and Real.

I can't see Mou at MU. Not now at least. If he took such a job every Chelsea fan would suddenly hate him and probably be a bigger traitor than RVP.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"One more thing. I don't think his heart is at CFC" LOL.

"I can't see Mou at MU. Not now at least. If he took such a job every Chelsea fan would suddenly hate him and probably be a bigger traitor than RVP". No man. He would not be hated for going to MU, because we all know he's a career manager.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I dont know why but I feel like this could happen.

What about this?
Ancelotti to Bayern
Guardiola to Chelsea

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Guardiola to City..

Mou to united..

Ancelotti to Bayern..

Pellegrini to some Russian mid-table team

Mohd_2012 8 years ago
Manchester United 2 52

Manchester Derby 2016/17

enter image description here

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I guess Mou would change probably 90% of the current team in UTD, youth players would be probably the first one leaving the team. How many players would survive his arrival to UTD?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

mourinho can make any team a winner team.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Get your hands and thoughts away lads!

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I wouldn't mind if Mourinho joins United. He is a top class manager and this season does not show who he really is. He never finished below 3rd, mostly 1st or 2nd. It's just that this season many drama happened and yes I agree, Mourinho caused it all... But on the other hand this guy won us the title just last season. There are many clubs that they never won the title since ages. Look: (Liverpool-Arsenal etc.)

The only thing I hate about Mourinho is his tactics. But heck.. It's very effective. He is a winner.

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

why the fuck would you want him boring=boring

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agreed.

I'd prefer Carlo's counterattacking to Mourinho's park the bus.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

This would be a nightmare. If LvG is to leave we'll take Ancelotti, Pep or even Giggs. So many great options out there. JUST NOT MOURINHO. Let him go to PSG; it's the only country left where he hasn't left a stench.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

fans hating mourinho, mourinho winning titles and proving them wrong, nothing new here.

left4red 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool 1 75

Conspiracy Theory: It was actually Mourinho's plan to join united ever since he rejoined Chelsea. Here's a hint: selling Mata to MU was suspicious and buying Fabregas later to replace him?? Mata was proven in the EPL and Chelsea's 2nd best player with proven scoring record (18 goals I believe). I don't want to be harsh on Chelsea fans bc I know how much they like Mourinho, but given his manipulative personality everything can be expected from him. Then again, it's just my personal theory nothing more. Mourinho at United would be deadly, I would hate to see him there.

If he joins united this due to LVG's sacking following the Norwich loss, the headlines be like "Jose Mourinho set for emotional Chelsea return" It's all written in the stars :)
cuuuz Mourinho

• History

Conspiracy Theory: It was actually Mourinho's plan to join united ever since he rejoined Chelsea. Here's a hint: selling Mata to MU was suspicious and buying Fabregas later to replace him?? Mata was proven in the EPL and Chelsea's 2nd best player with proven scoring record (18 goals I believe). I don't want to be harsh on Chelsea fans bc I know how much they like Mourinho, but given his manipulative personality everything can be expected from him. Then again, it's just my personal theory nothing more. Mourinho at United would be deadly, I would hate to see him there.

If he joins united this due to LVG's sacking following the Norwich loss, the headlines be like "Jose Mourinho set for emotional Chelsea return" It's all written in the stars :)

http://zippy.gfycat.com/ActualGranularHerculesbeetle.gif

enter image description here

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

lemme help u there left4red