Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most expensive players per minute in Premier League 2016/17
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Which players have cost the most in transfer fees per Premier League minute since last summer?

Tottenham winger Georges-Kevin Nkoudou is the most expensive summer signing from last year per minute, costing a remarkable £183,673.47 for every 60 seconds of Premier League action since his £9m move from Marseille in August.

That figure almost equates to purchasing a flat outright in the surrounding area every minute.

Nkoudou only clocked 49 minutes in the Premier League this season from eight brief substitute appearances.

enter image description here

Meanwhile, Michy Batshuayi also moved from Marseille to the Premier League last summer, joining champions-to-be Chelsea in a £33m deal.

But the Belgium striker only managed 239 minutes during the season, including 19 substitute appearances and just one start - equating to £138,912.13 in transfer fees per minute.

See the table below to see the most expensive summer signings per minute…

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I feel really bad for Perez, he deserves to play a lot more. However, Wenger prefers to play Walcott or Giroud or OX.

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Anybody knows why Batshuayi hasn't played much? I remember him playing many times, often scoring goals, I'd have expected him to have at least 800-1000 mins of playtime.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Nkoudou haven't even played a whole match in term of minute. And Spurs call him a flop! Lol! Now, thats a player who wasn't given a chance. But seriously, we just see now how some of last summer expense were stupid spending spree, I mean look at some of those name, Batshuayi, Perez and Sissoko for exemple. Most of them would start in nearly any team that aren't one of the big gun. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about Pogba's fee.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Yeah, at the very least, Pogba is useful to a certain measure and play a lot.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I forgot Watford has a guy named Success lol

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I never knew Watford had a guy named Success hahahahaha