Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Modern Football vs Old Football
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

I will tell you guys the difference... In modern football we got like 50 cameras around the stadium we got new t-shirts with nike , adidas and other athletic brands and in modern football we got divers , people who swear and say bad words on the pitch , aggresive people and much more bad and mean stuff .... and now i will tell you the difference with old football back in the day we had very very talented football players such as : Pele , Maradona , Zico , Johan Cruyff , Platini , Van Basten and much more... we didnt had alot of cameras , people respected each other , everybody plays nice and fair... So guys what do you think about it??? do you wanna keep it modern or just like the old days football??

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

"The times they are a-changing"-Bob Dylan. It's always gonna change my friend. Although I feel there's a lot of showmanship in today's modern football compared to the good old days.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Back then people played for the shirt and teammates. Now days players want fame and money. That pride is gone 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The thing now look PSG or ManShitty, Its all money.Nobody loves football. Also,they had good referees who wasn't giving penalties every 5 mins . Like Chelsea Man United.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I don't think the players nowadays use more swearwords than back at the old times. They even try to avoid saying those words. Just look at the Suarez case because he said "negro" to Evra and didn't shake hands. Nearly EVERYBODY thinks he is a racist but plays with enough dark skinned people in the same team and never had problems with them or he never had problems with these players in the WC or Copa America. 
The sad thing is that football has really become a business ...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

yea... nostalgia just isn't what it used to be...

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Ihaveabbc , Yes but if you hear very well you have players who say to each other : you c*nt , or they say : f*ck!! and all kinds of words people back then were very quiet on the pitch....

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@CR7skillz when I play football with others I don't hear something like that and I don't hear those words from the players just from the supporters of club. 
just an example just few days ago: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwRUw6GGb8>

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

*of the club