Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mnachester United vs Chelsea ( English El Clasico )
regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

Hello again i just thought it would be a good idea if i done this because as it right now i think these 2 are very strong teams and have a lot of good players!!! I think this is our el clasico because these two go back along time and also if you u can remember 2007 2008 champions league game it was the most exciting game ever on tv but thats just my opinion and anyway i also just wanted to see,,, i honestly think chelsea are going to play rubbish and united are going to be perfect but i think its going to be 3-2 for chelsea.    Chelsea VS Manchester United  Date : 28th October 2012

Also after they finish that game there going to play another after 3 days but this time for the league cup _ fourth round. now this time i think sir alex ferguson is goin to make some changes in the players and we will win 2-1 am just guessing though so what do you think the score lines will be ?????

The reason i made this post is because these could be very intresting games and i want your opinion and thoughts about it.

Comments
regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

sorry i rote manchester united wrong

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think chelsea will win 3-1/2-1... they are very strong at the moment!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

With respect, United vs Chelsea is not the English equivalent of El Clasico. I don't think there is one atm. In the early 80s/90s it was L'Pool vs ManU In the late 90s-early 2000's it was United vs Arsenal. If you were pushing it, you would have to pick United vs City atm. However, as I said there is nothing in the prem to really compare with El Clasico right now.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Anyway, it should be an interesting match. I think United is gonna edge this one but obviously, I'd prefer a draw.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Well, there is actually an English "El Clasico". ManCity vs. Man Utd AT THE MOMENT, but you would be a fool if you called a match between Man Utd and Chelsea a Clasico. Maybe the 80s will come back at Anfield and we will see a new Liverpool-Man Utd rivalry. Who knows?

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Before Abramovich A classico including Chelsea was against QPR or West ham.. 
English El Classico 
Liverpool - Man United!
Arsenal - Man United!
And Only for their Rivarly Arsenal - Tottenham..
At the moment City vs Man UTD

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

But Yes last 10 years Chelsea- Man Utd is a classico

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

A Classico is not a derby idiots!
Chelsea is better than Arsenal, Liverpool and City since 5 years ago...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Yes but 5 years are not enough to made a team considered as a Successful..

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Keisuke  i can now write u fucking long story about how much is CHELSEA BETTER THAN ARSENAL.
but just shut up please and don't tell bullshit.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Ahh, Keisuke graces us with his charm once again.

1- "A Classico is not a derby idiots!" - I don't believe anyone was arguing that it was. But just to educate you, a Clasico is simply an uber rivalry. It does not need to be nor is it exempt from being  local derby. Case in point, the "Superclasico" is between Boca & River Plate which are both situated in Buenos Aires.
2 - "Chelsea is better than Arsenal, Liverpool and City since 5 years ago..." Again, I don't think anyone argued that they weren't. That said, the jury's still out on whether they are better than Arsenal or City atm.

In short, your post is a microcosm of what contribution to FR. Ill-informed, irrelevant, abusive remarks. You think you're cute being a "troll" but you remind me an annoying little child interrupting a conversation between grown-ups to get attention. Consider this a virtual spanking, as I cannot physically reprimand you.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Mods just do footyroom a favor and ban this keisuke seriously. All he does is instigate.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

well he didnt say anything wrong acording to me

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

obviously it's not wrong for you because you hate the entire EPL. My comment goes to you as much as anything else. #Bellend

username 12 years ago

The EPL's el Classico is definitely between United and City. 

Shnadsy 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 65

The gooners are getting touchy... Don't take it so seriously guys. In my eyes, there is no "El Classico", just many derby's, which I think make better games anyway. Always good to watch two bitters play against each other. Tottenham Vs. Arsenal is always an excellent match no matter the score.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

draw or a win in both matches. (for United)
we're pretty strong at stamford bridge.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

And Shnadsy you are.....?

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

manu vs arsenal still better

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Not really Bambhose. But it will be interesting to see how RVP destroys Szenszy and gets murdured on the pitch buy Vermaelen.