Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Milan vs Juventus 11/11/18 1930 at my house London
milanlamiavita 5 years ago Edited
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

Guys, I'm having a few friends and football forum lot coming round to watch Milan vs Juventus this coming Sunday, 11th November. Kick off is at 1930 UK Time. Just a nice get together with drinks and maybe order a takeaway or two!

We'll be meetin at Bar Italia in Soho. Game is also shown live in Bar Italia. Me and friends will head back to my place to watch as there will be more room. Bar Italia gets quite crowded for big matches. You're welcome to meet us there. We'll meet at Bar Italia at 1800. Heading back to my house at around 1900.

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code. PM me on twitter https://twitter.com/garagerock13?lang=en.

Thanks,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys, I'm having a few friends and football forum lot coming round to watch Milan vs Juventus this coming Sunday, 11th November. Kick off is at 1930 UK Time. Just a nice get together with drinks and maybe order a takeaway or two!

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code.

Thanks,

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code. PM me on twitter https://twitter.com/garagerock13?lang=en.

Thanks,

We'll be meetin at Bar Italia in Soho. Game is also shown live in Bar Italia.

Thanks,

Comments
liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

ok, but first we need to complete the verification process to ensure that you're being legit:

1. Send me a selfie
  2. Send me a selfie with 3 fingers up
  3. Send me another, in the same spot, with 4 fingers up and a leg up as well
  4. blog yourself walking to big ben so i can prove you're in london
milanlamiavita 5 years ago

I don't think you can get a VISA in time, but thank you for the interest. I live on the shadwell basin....far prettier than Big Ben :)

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@milanlamiavita Thats nice of you, sadly, I live in Canada, I doubt I will be able to attend.

Edit: Btw, good luck for the game, hope Milan actually win that one, it would be sweet.

• History

@milanlamiavita Thats nice of you, sadly, I live in Canada, I doubt I will be able to attend.

Thanks, fella! much appreciated.

liomessi10 5 years ago

don't need a visa!!

Then you're welcome. We'll be meeting at bar Italia in Soho. You're welcome, if you'd like to join us.

liomessi10 5 years ago

i can't drink tho...
btw you haven't completed the verification process to ensure that you're legit!! ;-DD

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's very nice initiative. milanlamiavita

I would suggest members to be sure to validate information on a public forum though when nice invitation to private places are being sent (nothing personal bro).

This world is crazy :D

Guys,

We'll be meeting at Bar Italia in Soho. It is an Italian bar that serves drinks and food. It does though get very busy for big matches so we'll then make our way to my place as we have lots of room and a big TV. If you want to meet us at Bar Italia, you're welcome. We'll be there from 1800.

ps. You don't have to drink. we have tea and coffee as well.

Bar Italia address- 22 Frith St, Soho, London W1D 4RF

@tuan_jinn. No offence taken. We're just a bunch of normal football fans who will be meeting at a public venue. More the merrier.

• History

Guys,

We'll be meeting at Bar Italia in Soho. It is an Italian bar that serves drinks and food. It does though get very busy for big matches so we'll then make our way to my place as we have lots of room and a big TV. If you want to meet us at Bar Italia, you're welcome. We'll be there from 1800.

Guys,

Guys,

@tuan_jinn. No offence taken. We're just a bunch of normal football fans who will be meeting at a public venue. More the merrier.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

wish you would say that friday, there were cheap flights to London and I was thinking about that

liomessi10 5 years ago

but pleeeease can you do the verification steps i mentioned earlier.. puppy face loll

btw you don't live too far from me!!

Mate! We're meeting at a public bar! It's in soho! If you then want to stay there and watch the game, that's up to you! Bar italia is a public bar! I don't need to do a verification for you! If you want to join some football fans watching a game, you're welcome! If you're worried about meeting like minded people in a busy public bar, I understand. Don't worry about it.

• History

Mate! We're meeting at a public bar! It's in soho! If you then want to stay there and watch the game, that's up to you! Bar italia is a public bar! I don't need to do a verification for you! If you want to join some football fans watching a game, you're welcome!

@squizzyy. There will be more opportunities in the future. Ps. The Milan London club also play matches at the comedy club in picadilly! I'll most likely be going back to Italy for the lazio game, but I'll send you an invite if we watch it in london!

liomessi10 5 years ago

lollll nvm i'm just teasing :-DDP

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Hey man i think this is a cool idea. BUT, what are you the heck are you doing in SoHo on a Friday night? This place is full of fashion shops by day, and the LGBTIQ community by night. (Sorry if i have offended anyone here).

It's also pretty expensive bc some of the shops and fashion retailers are iconic there especially close to Carnaby road. Just seems suss ay bruv.

FrenchKiss 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 3 689

If only I were livin' in Europe... (Now I'm in Japan) But I think that's a charming idea. Have fun, guys!

• History

If only I were livin' in Europe... (Now I'm in Japan)

@Ledley.

Firstly. The game is on Sunday evening at 1930. Not really sure where you got the Friday from.

Secondly. As an Italian Londoner, Soho is basically where the majority of our community is. My favourite Italian restaurant is in Soho (Bocca di Lupo) and Bar Italia is a small cafe / bar that is always full of Italians who live and work in London.

LGBTIQ? London is one of the most diverse cities in the world. In fact, in this day and age, Soho can be considered as pretty 'quiet' in comparison to Camden and Shoreditch.

I'm guessing you somehow did a google search and it gave you some brief outline of London and Soho? What on earth is 'seems suss ay bruv'? Speak proper English. Soho is the home of Italians in London. I suggest you come and visit the capital and see it for all its beauty.

Expensive? I'm at an age where thankfully money is not a problem. London as a city is an expensive place.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Damn I would be up for this. Time to blame it on Greek economy

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

LGBTIQ? London is one of the most diverse cities in the world. In fact, in this day and age, Soho can be considered as pretty 'quiet' in comparison to Camden and Shoreditch.

Anyway. I apologise about the Friday.

Secondly, SoHo is the centre of LGBTIQ. It is not the same as going out for a night on the town in Camden Town and Shoreditch .

Thirdly, I use to live in Golders taking the 82, or jetting into town on the Northern line. So no, I lived in North London. Camden was on my underground.

Fourthly, I did alot of shopping there and found it good during the day and the reason I said its expensive is because it is! It has one of the most highest rents in London and it is reflected in every store you go to along Carnaby or the side streets with small boutiques and even in the markets there. Fair enough if that's where hang out with your buddies. Spend some quid.

Fifthly, I have never heard of Wapping. I did google it and have been as far as Tower Hamlets. Tower Hamlets if you go further East the Tower of London, is more diverse than Soho.

Lastly, it seems suss as this is largely an unmodderated forum. If you have made friends on here coolbeans. But, I would throw caution to the wind by organizing a meeting that is not being organized or run by Footyroom. It's just fking suss especially if you don't know me and vise versa, and you just put an announcement on here. London, and we are just Talking the City of London has alot of people in a small amount of space. I am not saying you are Suss of anything rather I am saying, hey, maybe put it up on meetup or facebook so people can see who's going, who peeps are. We are just avatars on this forum.

Sorry if I'm speaking for mods here but I hate seeing sh*t like this posted and peeps reading this saying hey, yeah, bit of blind trust and she'll be right.

What is your issue with LGBTIQ?? There are gay bars in Shoreditch and Camden as well. I'm personally not offended by people of any orientation. I used to work in Lambretta when I was a teenager, and never had someone feel me up in Soho LOL. More of a chance of a drunken girl doing that to you in a pub somewhere in Romford. Go to Soho for food. Princi is a great place for lunch, Bocca di Lupo is outstanding and of course, the Algerian coffee shop is arguably the best coffee shop in London.

You come from London and you've never heard of Wapping? Are you having me on? I live right on the Shadwell basin - what is historically the only untouched and completely in-tact basin since the victorian times. We are on the Wapping side of Shadwell, essentially between limehouse basin and tobacco docks. Wapping is in Tower Hamlets.

I feel like this is turning into a history lesson. The Shadwell basin was even in an episode of only fools and horses. Quite frankly, I'm offended that you've somehow not heard about one of the most beautiful, idyllic, quiet, and low crime parts of the city

What is suss? what does that mean? Speak English. I'm a member of the Milan club of London. You can look them up on facebook. When there are big games, The comedy club in Piccadilly is rented out to show the game. The game is also shown in Bar Italia which is a public bar, where everyone is welcome. I got mates and people I play 5 a side with coming to watch big games. Get together for like minded football lover. I responded to a post on here regarding football corruption, and it looks like the forum here is actually full of very interesting and intelligent football fans. So with that in mind, I extended a welcome to anyone who wants to come and share a drink with us whilst watching the game. If you have a problem with an adult wanting to interact and get to know people, then that's your prerogative. You might be an avatar, but you're speaking for yourself. Nobody asked you to respond to me, or try and tell me what my neighbourhood is like or what issues you have with people of other orientation. Keep that to yourself.

I shared this post to interact with open minded and grown up people. You're not speaking for anyone. Just for yourself.