Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Milan vs Juventus 11/11/18 1930 at my house London
milanlamiavita 5 years ago Edited
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

Guys, I'm having a few friends and football forum lot coming round to watch Milan vs Juventus this coming Sunday, 11th November. Kick off is at 1930 UK Time. Just a nice get together with drinks and maybe order a takeaway or two!

We'll be meetin at Bar Italia in Soho. Game is also shown live in Bar Italia. Me and friends will head back to my place to watch as there will be more room. Bar Italia gets quite crowded for big matches. You're welcome to meet us there. We'll meet at Bar Italia at 1800. Heading back to my house at around 1900.

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code. PM me on twitter https://twitter.com/garagerock13?lang=en.

Thanks,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys, I'm having a few friends and football forum lot coming round to watch Milan vs Juventus this coming Sunday, 11th November. Kick off is at 1930 UK Time. Just a nice get together with drinks and maybe order a takeaway or two!

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code.

Thanks,

If you'd like to come, we're in Wapping, London. E1W Post code. PM me on twitter https://twitter.com/garagerock13?lang=en.

Thanks,

We'll be meetin at Bar Italia in Soho. Game is also shown live in Bar Italia.

Thanks,

Comments
liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

how will people recognize you when they get there??? i mean you can't just go and yell for a guy called milaniamvita. i suggest wearing something like this to make sure you stand out!

enter image description here

milanlamiavita 5 years ago

Great recommendation. Very stylish.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can suggest this T-shirt
enter image description here

Looks like the Shakhtar jersey

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

What is suss? what does that mean? Speak English. I'm a member of the
Milan club of London.

Suss means suspicious in English.

Mate you could be a member of of Clapham common green i don't give a sh*t.

You're not speaking for anyone. Just for yourself.

Of course I am. And as much as I would like to think the world is full of friendly people inviting people to their home over the internet after drinks at a bar, watching football, I'm saying put your blinkers on. Post this in an area where people can publicly view it as an event(Meetup, Facebook) and let them decide for themselves. As I said, I'm all for people meeting eachother here but have some common sense.

oof. Loving the pics guys keep them coming.

I think if you were to look up the meaning of the word 'suss', it will transpire that it means the total opposite of what you're saying!

What is the clapham common green? If you don't 'give a shit', then why are you here wanting to start an argument? I send the invite out to whoever wants to come and watch a game of football. Not my problem if you find it suspicious. Thus far, I've responded to you when you've asked questions which I've answered.

What I've found in life having lived in three countries, you are never too far away from meeting good people when least expected! I contribute to this forum and it happens so that there are quite a few intelligent people who care and like to talk about the game! With this in mind, that's why I extended an invite to whoever wants to watch a game over a coffee, a tea or a beer! If you somehow feel that's not 'common sense, then that's your opinion. Football has never been a sitting in your bedroom and looking at a TV screen! It's best enjoyed and shared with people! I have no issues if you disagree.

Ledley 5 years ago

Dear Footyroom,

Everyone is invited to London on Saturday. The location is London Soho to watch AC Milan at 7:30 at night, doesn't matter if you are working or not the following day. It is a must attend event.

The following countries are excluded from attending:

*North Korea

That is all.

The following countries are included to attend:

*Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. (DPRK).

That is all.

Following drinks 🍸and some dinner, Italian dining, you are requested to go back to Mamalavitas house. If you don't have a bed, there is only one bed provided and that is a King Size Double. Sheets will be provided at this venue. They are the sheets from Mamas bed. However, at this point, alcohol is BYO.

By the time you get here it might be 23:30. You might be required to take the underground tube, which shuts at midnight. If you feel tired, just fall asleep. A game of Fifa is offered to get you into the mood of the night. Pending which you are asked to protect your belongings at all times, including your own buttock. Buttsecks may ensue on the premises if you have not already used the excuse, 'Im an Inter Milan supporter' to bail early on. You may also use, the excuse 'I have to go to Silvio Berlusconis, Bunga Bunga party', even though you are only in London.

Should you require assistance getting to and from the event, and back onto Footyroom, just phone the Milan supporters club of London - 5 a side team.

Regards to everyone,
Ledley.

mongthuy91 5 years ago
England 0 1

I don't need a visa

@Ledley. Only one correction - North Koreans are invited.

One other thing. Your response started with reference to the gay community and you also make a reference to gay sex. I'd make sure to get some counselling and or an outing regarding your sexual status, as you obviously seem to have a complex. Don't keep it in fella, but just staying in your bedroom and being a warrior behind a keyboard. There is more to life, trust me.

@mongthuy91. You're more than welcome, fella.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lol this is awesome!

Ledley 5 years ago

Dear Footyroom,

I am creating a self exclusion zone for this event. The self-exclusion zone will consist of me sitting behind my own computer watching the game while the Milan Juventus game kicks off..

The self exclusion zone will consist of:

Myself
My Computer

That is all.

I will be hanging around the blank white space footyroom has provided typing away at myself asking Milanlamiavita if there really is - more to life outside of what happens outside of these forums, texting him furiously while he is watching the game. It's been a while since I last logged off, months and I will be seeking counsel regarding my sexual orientation to him at the same time whilst not missing the party. And if I can't physically be there in London in time, I will be travelling by time travel and be returning next week, reappearing on the comments section of the Footyroom highlights videos, like a Pokemon boar hiding in the grass. 'A wild Ledley appeared.' - it will read.

What is the meaning of life? Will be among my top questions I ask him when I seek counselling texting him lifes hard questions during the game.
Stuck in this forum and unable to logout I have decided I am closeted, I have decided that Buttsecks is not just for the priviledged few that are going, but for all. I say. Buttsecks for myself I say, Buttsecks for all. I ain't going to let those h8rs win. H8rs gnna h8. Being straight was yesterday’s chic.

Anyway, I look forward to the derby this Saturday. Luckily, I have been living in North Korea so Mamia has texted me I can now come to the game. Just got to book a flight if I can leave the country. I am lucky to have a friend in Kim, but screw those DPRK bastards, I hate that country - I am not happy they are going.

Thanks to all,

Regards,

Ledley.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Ledley @milanlamiavita Guys, please be nice to each other, I get both of you're points and I know some of you are having fun with those exchange but please try not to get too passionate about the whole thing. I mean, you are both pretty nice user and I wouldn't want you guys to hold grudge or develop frustration because of discution you have on FR.

@Emobot7. Don't worry, mate. All tongue in cheek ;)

@Ledley. You've mentioned the word 'buttsecks' three times in less than two sentences. Either its a rambling like that of a late Trotsky or the frustration is real.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

Don't worry, mate. All tongue in cheek ;)

Okay then, glad to hear that.

tawqir 5 years ago
Arsenal, Jamaica 4 548

I thought u lived in Italy m8

@tawqir. Work between Monza and London, but live in London :)