Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mexican fans going bollocks because they didn't beat us.
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Its funny how they just automatically assume they can beat the United states everytime they play us!

after our well earned draw at the Azteca the fans on the internet and off the internet started to curse there team out and start to doubt there ability to make it to Brazil! after all these years of Rivalry they still dont consider us a competitive rival?

thats insulting. im going to laugh if they really don't make the world cup and we do, maybe thats what will stuff some humbleness into there system. 

Theres still the match on our soil maybe that will make them take us seriously once and for all.

Its like they forgot that we have 4 concacaf gold cups and that weve been the the world cup every single time since we hosted it in 1994.

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Start beating teams from South America, and I'm sure they'll take notice. ;)

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I was really frustrated after yesterdays match. Mexico was unfortunate not to walk away with all three points. The problem has been that USA and Mexico has always dominated the Concacaf and never been really given much of a challenge, therefore not progressing. Then the countries that would take a beating by these sides have really progressed in the sport and USA and Mexico has been stuck in the same boat. So when US or Mexico face a lower team that they were use to winning with ease put up a fight and don't walk away with the result the fans are use to, they get bashed for it. This qualifying group is going to be very interesting and its still to early to determine who will make it and not, but for me it will still be the US and Mexico.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Tacuachillo, If any team has progressed in the CONCACAF, it's the USA, considering they've always taken a beating from Mexico.

MJACAX 11 years ago
Club America, Mexico 0 12

I don't think you really know what's going on. The fans began to to insult the Mexican National Team ever since the draw with Jamaica. They even boo'ed them whenever they got hold of the ball. Which was a dumb thing to do anyway... It's just that Mexico's performance has been poor lately. For example, the game against Honduras was pretty much in the bag, but then they were tied in the last minutes.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Not to mention they haven't made a single goal at home.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

@ikoiko "they've always taken a beating from Mexico." 

USA has more wins over Mexico. How is that always taking a beating? 

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

In the current qualifiers, yes. Throughout history? Mexico has always been the dominant force.

MJACAX 11 years ago
Club America, Mexico 0 12

@Tacuachillo
Mexico has more wins over USA. Wikipedia shows
33–16–13(W-L-T) for Mexico. Although, Wikipedia CAN be inaccurate, I would take my chances and believe it.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I meant in recent qualifiers, my mistake. I would still say that Caribbean countries have progressed more than the US. Mexico is currently going through a rough time, kind of like Netherlands had in the euro.   

FootyIntellectual 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 77

That's because Mexico has a big rivalry with the US. Sometimes it goes further than that but I don't blame them. I mean, football is one of the few grounds in which Mexico can prevail over the US. Although most Americans don't really give a damn about them, the US National team or football in general which is why their national team is not really as good as it could be.