Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi wins Ballon D'Or award....for the fourth time
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Frankly, I cbf typing up this info since I'm using on my club profile. The titles says it all, and your reactions/opinions of this matter are more than welcome here.

But in my opinion, CR7 isn't going to get anywhere if he carries on playing for RM, no offence RM fans. Not because that I'm a United fan, but I think many fans would agree that he was much better back then in Man Utd than where he is now.

Cheers.

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Frankly, I cbf typing up this info since I'm using on it* my club profile. The titles says it all, and your reactions/opinions of this matter are more than welcome here.

In my opinion, though,  CR7 isn't going to get anywhere if he carries on playing for RM, no offence RM fans. Not because that I'm a United fan, but I think many fans would agree that he was much better back then in Man Utd than where he is now.

Cheers.

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

when did he win it?

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

in the next 2 days or maybe tomorrow Messi will bring home another Fifa Balon d'Or award

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

He will be cheated if he does not win.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

why not Iniesta?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Inietsa was an excellent team player, but so was messi. And messi scores goals

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

but most of Messi's goals were basic tap ins 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

How can you say that Ronaldo was better at United? After joining Madrid, he scored 101 goals in 92 games, which is a ridiculous tally. He also became one of the greatest goal scorers in history after joining Madrid. He even improved his team game (passing) and became a more consistent player. The only reason you say this is because he was more "flashy" at United. I suggest that you watch some full Real Madrid matches first.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Ronaldo better at United?
Neveeer!
171 goals/171 matches at madrid.!
The fact that he doesnt get the ballon d'or is not madrid's fault.
Its because there is a Genius called Messi!
Ronaldo is much better now than when he was at Manchester,that is undeniable

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

Ronaldo needed 6 seasons to score 100 goals at united and Ronaldo needed 3 seasons to score 100 goals at Madrid big difference 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

But the thing is Ronaldo was still developing at his time at United, he was still really young. By the time he moved to Real Madrid he was already the world's best player, besides Messi at least.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

MRarsenal500- i think you should revise the tap ins comment..

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@tdot is right. Ronaldo was still not in his prime or learning. Where as if he stayed with United and not joined Real Madrid, he would have surely become their best player and scored as much (at his prime of course).

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Well if you look only at goals only, then yes. Ronaldo has improved that aspect of his game by going to Madrid. But Ronaldo managed to carry his team to the UCL final and win it with United, beating Barcelona along the way in 2008. And he won 3 league titles in a row. He also won the Ballon d'Or with United. Compare that with his achievements at Madrid and it's laughable to suggest he has become "better", because he hasn't achieved anything close to what he achieved at United.  

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

ronaldo was better at united... he won the balon d oro and the fifa world player of the year and the ucl... SCORING MANY GOALS DOESNT MEAN HE IS BETTER. is not the same scoring in the EPL and scoring in La Liga

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

personal achievements: better at united
collective/team achievements: better at united

but since he scored many worthless goals then he did better in madrid?...

WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

obviously he is going to score more goals in Real because of the league, i am not saying La Liga is shit but look at his team and then look at the other teams beside Barca

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Messi should win it. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ronaldo won the ballon d'or because the magical Messi wasn't around. At that time Ronaldo maybe was the best but not anymore. 

Messi will win it again and he deserves it

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think Messi should acknowledge Ronaldo in his acceptance speech, as an amazing fellow player; one more than worthy of also winning the award.