Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

3 games, 3 wins, from expected winnable games.

Now none of those teams is the real test, but could we expect domination against them prior to Ole, in the last 3 years? NO. we might even loose.

I like a few quotes today from experts in the fields:

It's the manager who put the smiles on those players face and they are enjoying playing football.

And,

Teams going to Old Trafford fearing what they have to face, we are seeing that AGAIN, now.

It's a no-ending debate whether it's the manager or it's the players, but for sure, the manager's job is to make the best out of the players, and to set up style, vision of playing style. For so long, I haven't been able to enjoy this type of football from MU, I give Ole all the credit for that. Mourinho also had a flying start, but this time I have a better feeling

Ofc, we are not naive to NOT knowing we haven't seen the real test yet, and it can go wrong, but from what I have seen, we are on the right track.

The back 4 are going mad, attacking, Shaw flies around wining balls. Rashford... what a wonder kid again.

And Pogba, ... I am seeing the Pogba of Juve, and France. enjoying his football and being a beast. Hope he stays on his feet.

Let us MU fans enjoy the end of 2018 guys.

Happy new year!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Now none of those teams is the real test, but could we expect domination against them prior to Ole, in the last 3 years? No.

It's the manager who put the smiles on those players face and they are enjoying playing football.

And,

Teams going to Old Trafford fearing what they have to face, we are seeing that AGAIN, now.

It's an no-ending debate whether it's the manager or it's the players, but for sure, the manager job is to make the best out of the players, and to set up style, vision of playing style. For so long, I haven't been able to enjoy this type of football from MU, I give Ole all the credit for that.

Ofc, we are not naive to NOT knowing we haven't seen the real test yet, and it can go wrong, but from what I have seen, we are back.

The back 4 are going mad, attacking, Shaw flies around wining balls. Rashford... what a wonder kid again.

And Pogba, ... I am seeing the Pogba of Juve, and France. enjoying his football and being a beast. Hope he stays on his feet.

Happy new year!!!

Now none of those teams is the real test, but could we expect domination against them prior to Ole, in the last 3 years? NO. we might even loose.

And,

It's a no-ending debate whether it's the manager or it's the players, but for sure, the manager's job is to make the best out of the players, and to set up style, vision of playing style. For so long, I haven't been able to enjoy this type of football from MU, I give Ole all the credit for that.

Ofc, we are not naive to NOT knowing we haven't seen the real test yet, and it can go wrong, but from what I have seen, we are on the right track.

Happy new year!!!

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

They're great tips indeed

unruly 5 years ago
Manchester United, Kenya 0 2

manchester is doing wonders under Ole!! GGMU

tuan_jinn 4 years ago

It's time to get back to this thread.

I must say, Ole has done some great things, but he's far far from pushing MU back to the level the club used to.

He has way too less experience, and to be frankly, reading the game and reflect on it is NOT in him, or it will take a lot more time to be able to do that.

We also dont have true identity as a team nor the talent. :(.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Should Rashford have rested?

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm currently very anxious about our situation. From the very beginning, we all knew that our lack of depth in both our midfield and forward line-up will have affect us at some point during the season. I'm honestly surprised that we are still in 5th place at this point, but losing Rashford now could be a fatal cost to our chances on achieving top 4 by the end of the season.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago

Well, very true.

Rashford's absence will cost us massively no doubt.

Even we are at 5th place, the football we watch still too naive, and hardly has any confident. I do like it a bit more compare to Mou's and LVG's era though.

amir_keal 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I love Ole, he's a scapegoat but his interviews don't hate him. They are probably just as funny as Mourinho's ones.Keep him imo lol.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I love Ole, he's a scapegoat but his interviews don't hate him. They are probably just as bad than Mourinho's ones.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nah he has to leave man.