Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United - Liverpool
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Make or break situation for United, Liverpool title chances to be questioned after the game.

• Liverpool has the best performances against top 6
  • Their Southampton game in the cup was the poorest game I saw in a while, Sturidge and co just awful
  • United winning streak to be tested and the chance to confirm against a big team

United win I hope ( a draw is also possible )

Best bets here : United or draw + both to score : 2,7 odd
United or draw + over 2,5 : 3,1 odd

Comments
Gustavo 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool 2 234

lol That foul was dirty as fuckk and herrera is one of the dirtiest players in the league. On the man shitt reddit they had a appreciation thread dedicated to that dirty **. Do you people have no shame?

watch out for language plz

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lol That foul was dirty as fuckk and herrera is one of the dirtiest players in the league. On the man shitt reddit they had a appreciation thread dedicated to that dirty cuntt. Do you people have no shame?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I guess not. It doesn't get much more tactical that pulling down someone who's about to play a through ball allowing a teammate to go in 1v1. If you can't see that there isn't much hope for you.

Gustavo 7 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

Dirty: (of an activity) dishonest; dishonorable.

It's tactical, but it's really an alternative form of cheating. We're just taking advantage of an imperfect system, and if you're okay with that that's your problem.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's not dishonest or dishonorable. Any other player would've, and I'd say should've done the exact same thing in that scenario. Nothing to be ashamed of on Herrera's part. He breaks a rule, but doesn't break a norm. Therefore it's not dishonest, nor dishonorable.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflashv Well, I get he was taking one for the team but his fanbase cannot expect the opposition fan to like him for it. I'm pretty sure that if a tactical foul would stop your team from winning a trophy, you would propably be pissed at the player who have did it, even if you do understand it was tactical. What I'm saying is ok, its tactical, but its not less frustating for the opposition.

@Gustavo Look man, I know your mad a the player and I say that its fair but could you just watch the language a bit. I would be really thankful. ;)