Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

man u fans are 80% glory hunters
Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

i told 3 friends of mine what team u support they all said man u. i said name 3 players 2 of them just said rooney and van persie the other knew 0 players.what dumb glory hunters. they support man u cus people mostly support themi ask people who know about football who support man u have you ever went to old trafford they said no that means nearly all manure fans are glory hunters

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Those guys obviously do not know much about football nor watch their games every week they say they support Man United because its the most popular club in the world,the facebook likes have proved it.And glory hunters are usually 3-12 years old they dont know anything yet.Let them be.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Fru_Toot

Wow. Couldn't have a more biased opinion. You should first meet the Man United fans in FootyRoom before talking shit, mate.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Jeffrey_Hazard
Facebook likes?
Real madrid and Barcelona have more likes than Man Utd.
As for yourr first sentence.
its totally wrong.
How you can put all manchester fans in one category and say that they dont know anything about football and dont watch their games?.
thats stupid

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

they are glory hunters for a fact they support man u cus of achievements not because of the club

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wow Don is right. Man Utd has 30 million likes, Real Madrid has 34, and Barcelona has 38.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Més que un grup de Facebook.

Chelsea, France 81 456

alright then barca,real,utd the most popular clubs in the world,happy?

@donandres,whats stupid?read again and come back to me,FYI i didnt put all the manchester fans in one category,read again igli

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PRICK.... GOSH! You know I have a friend who admits hes a glory hunter? And guess who he supports: CHELSEA

Chelsea, France 81 456

rama,what wrong did i do to you?explain...

and now your saying chelsea fans are glory hunters? oh your 12 I bet you wont even support barca if they kept winning trophies if they did the opposite you might support another team that actually wins trophies I bet,now lets not get the temperatures high here...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ahaha, so you're not a glory hunter? People like Trollman aren't, they fully respect the club. You on the other hand, just follow good players. On this case, it's Eden Hazard. It he played for Barcelona, or any GOOD team, you would get all hyper wth that team and start supporting THEM. Case closed, you're are prick.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Fru_Toot those are you're friends.. I bet you asked 3 random people who hate football that question.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nothing against You but 3 years ago 90% of current fans didn't even know club like that exist.

Chelsea, France 81 456

rama,so now your saying if hazard went to qpr i would support them?ive supported chelsea before hazard came for your information,i was a fan of him when he was at lille and i was hoping him to come to chelsea and he did if he went to utd or city,fine then i would still like him but not be supporting the other club he is on.

Chelsea, France 81 456

quikzzy,which club?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sure, sure. Prick.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Ironic how a city fan started this thread. We don't have much city fans on footyroom but i suppose most of them if not all of them support city because of the arab money.

Rooney10_Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 5 11

you can chat i bet you supported man u then coz man city won you started supporting them.i supported man u since i was 5 maybe i didnt know much then about there team.ask rama....

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Kinghenry THANKYOU.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This is a seriously foolish and irrational thread. To the OP, I realzie you are only 10 but when I was 10 I was able to forumlate logical arguments. You should really think more before spewing your nonsense on FR forums. Your conclusion is based on the premise that 3 of your friends who claim to "support" ManU know f**k all about them. Do I even really need to explain to you that that sample size is not reflective of millions of fans worldwide?

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

city fans are 1005 idiots.

Discussion Closed