Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Make the BEST FUT 16 Squad?
Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Let's see who can make the absolute best Fifa 16 Ultimate Team Squad.

Rules:
Must include at least 2 leagues.
At least 3 Nationalities.
All players chemistry: 9

Have fun :)

Here's mine:

3 Leagues, 7 Nationalities, all at 9 Chem.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Let's see who can make the absolute best Fifa 16 Ultimate Team Squad.

Rules:
Must include at least 2 leagues.
At least 3 Nationalities.
All players chemistry: 9

Have fun :)

Here's mine:

Comments
JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

What do you mean by "best"? Highest rating, value-for-money, most creative or the best you could actually build in game at the start of FIFA with your limited amount of coins (probably not the last option as your team is ridiculously expensive, but still)?

• History

What do you mean by "best"? Highest rating, value-for-money, most creative or the best you could actually build in game at the start of FIFA with your limited amount of coins?

@JuanMata: By best, I mean the best team that you could possibly play with. A team that would give you a big advantage in every game. Of course, this does not mean that the overall of a player means a lot. You want to build a squad that's very balanced. Pay attraction to work-rates, pace, strength, and etc.

For example, I always avoid Sergio Ramos. Terrible work-rates for a defender, even if all his other stats are perfect.

• History

@Alex: Relax, man. You're supposed to be setting an example.

@JuanMata: By best, I mean the best team that you could possibly play with. A team that would give you a big advantage in every game. Of course, this does not mean that the overall of a player means a lot. You want to build a squad that's very balanced. Pay attraction to work-rates, pace, strength, and etc.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Give me some time.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How about making some affordable team?

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^quikzyy ye gotta agree. I understand Amerr's point but I prefer affordable, or atleast not the most expensive. Let's just say 200k should be affordable atleast in some time.

liomessi10 9 years ago

Amerr30 9 years ago

Okay. 200k is fine. I'll need some time though :)

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'll build this once I have the coins. Other options on the bench. I like to use skills so I tried to include a lot of players with 4* skills (Verratti's finally got them too this year) and a 5* skiller in Boufal, who looks so so good this year.

Amerr30 9 years ago

@lionelmessi: That's a terrible squad, slow midfield, slow defense. It'd be run over by anyone who knows how to play the game.

Here's a cheap squad from me:

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

My current squad, now I'm saving for Yaya to replace Firmino

How is Sanchez on a 9 chem? He doesn't have enough links. He has a weak link which is one points but needs two.

UPDATE:
Oh, nvm. I didn't see the link with the LB Monreal. My bad. Nice. I still think the one I have up there is better though..

• History

How is Sanchez on a 9 chem? He doesn't have enough links He has a weak link which is one points but needs two.

How is Sanchez on a 9 chem? He doesn't have enough links. He has a weak link which is one points but needs two.

Oh, nvm. I didn't see the link with the LB Monreal. My bad. Nice. I still think the one I have up there is better though..

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Just tried to build something around players I admire. In this case Lichsteiner, Cuadrado, Baba & Navas I had to choose because of chemistry, they're decent though.

• History

Muller is good but as a ST? I don't know. His work-rates are not good enough to be a striker. H/H just like Tevez. In real life football, is great but not so much for FUT. You want to have H/L in a striker. I suggest Aubemeyang. Kagawa/Gotze instead of Ozil. Ditch Coquelin, too.

Tell me your favorite players, and I'll build you a nice team. I've been a squad maker for a few years on FUT forums. I'm sure you'll like it.

• History

Muller is good but as a ST? I don't know. Good work-rates are not good enough to be a striker. H/H just like Tevez. In real life football, is great but not so much for FUT. You want to have H/L in a striker. I suggest Aubemeyang. Kagawa/Gotze instead of Ozil. Ditch Coquelin, too.

Tell me your favorite players, and I'll build you a nice team. I've been a squad maker for a few years on FUT forums. I'm sure you'll like it.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Aubameyang is too weak, not even pace will help him this year.

Amerr30 9 years ago

Who cares if he's weak when he's got 95 pace? The defenders would first have to catch him in order to out-muscle him.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They catch you pretty easily mate.

liomessi10 9 years ago

1- Messi-Suárez-Neymar
2- Sandro-Danilo
3- Varane-Laporte
4- Firmino-Coutinho

The 4 best combinations! What do you think!?

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@amer too many players I respect >.< Just to name a few out of hundreds....

fwds: Suarez, Lewandowski, Morata, Welbeck, Walcott (I know he's RM in game), Kane..
wingers: Bale, Alexis, Draxler, Bolasie
mids: Kondogbia, Schneiderlin, W.Carvalho, De Bruyne, Haméz, Yaya, Isco, Ramsey, Kagawa..
defs: Laporte, Koscielny, Javi Martinez, Mangala,
gk:s De Gea, Neuer, Courtois

I don't really give a sh*te about pace, I've played fifa for so many years alrdy, I don't need to abuse pace, I want to enjoy the game and be as creative as possible. I can beat paceabusers with slower teams.

Amerr30 9 years ago

@DecentK: I'll get on it. Do you have a budget limit?

@Lionelmessi: That's a very attacking squad, but couldn't you use a holding midfielder with defensive abilities? Not one of your players have a high defensive work-rate.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^Haven't got the fifa yet, 'cause still thinking about if buying it for PC, 'cause I'm not gonna invest on PS4. Just do on whatever budget you like, just keep it under 600k though, or if you use Bale, then it can be more.