Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

LVG bossing the press conference room again!
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Quality stuff by Loui!

Comments
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Al least we can look back at this guy's bravery when Mourinho finally takes over...

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

I have to say that you are getting the sack tomorrow... Huh? What is your name? Then I can announce the name also.

The King of Press, Louis van Gaal

Lol! Thank you, JozeMourinho.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I may not like him as a manager, but he is a legend in the press conferences.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Dirty scum journalists . Fabricating stories has become normality . No one works harder than journalists to get managers fired .

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Always liked him a lot :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

He deal with the press like a boss. Gotta respect him for that.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

When mourinho does it then he is a cunt but when this guy does it then he is a boss, that logic.....

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I guess this is the only way to stop these invented fake stories. Shame them. It's a fcking disgrace that in the journalism nowadays it's OK to make a story out of your head. These fcking sh*tbags should be punished hard.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Seems like I'm going to watch United press conferences, this is awesome stuff by LVG

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@marcus2011 These guys are just trying to get a living, its what journalists do. If they can get you to say something stupid then the people they represent get a lot of publicity and the journalist becomes more successful. However with people like LVG he can stay calm and think but also be agressive at the same time, so they can't get anything from him :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

If I was supposed to live by spreading lies and making other people live with stress I would personally prefer to suicide.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

Provoking some one with intelligent factual questions is another thing . Creating lies .. pure lies about someone creating uncertainty and like @joze said stress for that person just to make headlines is another thing . Fabregas recently almost sued one of our Chelsea experts just because he felt that he was saying lies about him being traitor . Journalists are immune to such silly things as being responsible for what they write .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Provoking some one with intelligent questions is another thing . Creating lies .. pure lies about someone creating uncertainty and like @joze said stress for that person just to make headlines is another thing . Fabregas recently almost sued one of our Chelsea experts just because he felt that he was saying lies about him being traitor . Journalists are immune to such silly things as being responsible for what they write .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@chelsea8

Because it is Jose who has huge success compare to LVG , that man is destined to be hated until he retires . Then it will be different . That is how always been with provocative win no matter what or nothing type people . No one in EPL could stand Sir Alex until he retired ! Now everyone says what a nice manager LMAO When did they start watching EPL ? 2 years ago .. I hated Alex Ferguson so much and beating United or seeing them loose was always such a pleasure unless they played CL.

Sir Alex was so hated that even his captain , Roy Keane , hated him !! LOL But with a strong board no one messed with him . Just like strong board is supporting LVG . Something Chelsea board can learn from United . Organization !