Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lucas Moura news
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Go to Moura's official facebook page! He said that Sao Paulo agreed deal with United.

Comments
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Isn't this Lucas Moura's official page. http://www.facebook.com/lucasmouraoficial
Since his own facebook account likes it, I guess it is official.
Since it's also not on the United site. But I hope this is real. :)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Congratulations! Wish you all the best with him! And no, if you lookat the pic below it does not mean they are are ditching rooney...

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Ha ha ha!!!Bebe!!!

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

that would be such an awesome signing, i think he is better than neymar IMO

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

MAN UTD TEAM

de gea                                              
      rafeal                                        ferdinand                    vidic                      baines
valencia                                           moura                       kagawa                young
             hernANDEZ/BERBATOV/WELBCK (RVP WOULD BE NICE)      ROONEY

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

unfortunately his c**t agent has declared that the deal is off, just like he did for Neymar last season. Wagner Ribeiro - check this bitch out.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Heinsburg SAF should just contact the mafia or something and get someone to kill that guy..would help barca aswel...

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Riberio is idiot! I think he just want to take more money " they reach their limit" We have no limit!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

It's all about the money. The name or the honor or passion don't matter anymore these days.