Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lionel Messi out 7-8 weeks after injury against Las Palmas
Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Lionel Messi suffered a knee injury early in Saturday's La Liga game at home to Las Palmas and will now face seven to eight weeks on the sidelines, according to the club.
What will be the consequences of this injury? We know that Barça havent got a "Barça Level" defence but their Attacking Power was stabilizing that. So What do you think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lionel Messi suffered a knee injury early in Saturday's La Liga game at home to Las Palmas and will now face seven to eight weeks on the sidelines, according to the club.
What will be the consequences of this injury. We know that Barça havent got a "Barça Level" defence but their Attacking Power was stabilizing that. So What do you think?

Comments
chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tiki he has been crap and mourinho has no other rw thats why pedro is playing lol why are you always denying when somebody hits you up with the truth.

"if English clubs were doing the job instead of buying, Masia wont be needed" hahah are you joking? how many players from masia did english clubs buy? 2 or 3? lol and how many top players are real and barca buying from the premier leguae and spending crazy amounts of money on them, don't be ignorant man.

Lodatz 9 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

"See the price tag argument is irrelevant like most of your arguments i would say."

Maybe if you actually read them then we wouldn't have this trouble. And maybe if you didn't keep changing the subject whenever I make a point, we wouldn't have this trouble either.

I think you're forgetting Fabregas going for €43m, Toure for €32m (6 years ago), and now of course Sanchez for €47m. Oh, and Ibra was so cheap because he'd been on loan with AC Milan for the season before. Oh, and Deulofeu was so cheap because that's all he's worth.

Perhaps you missed the part where he has scored 4 goals in 46 league appearances over the last 3 years. Maybe.

"Some people can only try to hit when they think someone is down, or when they are not alone..."

You're describing yourself, then? I already know this about you. Why are you bringing this up?

" you will suffer each time you watch them play. You already do right ?"

Well, no, no I don't. Mostly I don't CARE.

"more than 30 masia players are being starters on that league,"

LOL. That's so clearly not true, but please go ahead and list them if you think you can prove me wrong. Last I checked, there were possibly 5 or 6 players from La Masia total in the PL, and certainly not all starters. Oh,a nd you're forgetting that most are playing at, say, Stoke or Sunderland.

Are you quite sure this is helping your argument, because I'm not so sure about that... ;)

" if English clubs were doing the job instead of buying, Masia wont be needed..."

Why? The English league is the richest in the world, so why wouldn't they buy players? It's like with Real and Barca: you mostly buy too. Let's take a look at your starting line-up for the CL final last year. Only 5 of your starters were from La Masia (and 2 of them had to be bought back from other clubs). The other 6 have never even seen the inside of the farmhouse.

So, anyhow. Back to Pedro. Why are you asking about Pedro? Remember Pedro? The guy you asked about? That dude who just transferred to Chelsea. Did you have a point to make about him?

• History

"See the price tag argument is irrelevant like most of your arguments i would say."

Maybe if you actually read them then we wouldn't have this trouble. And maybe if you didn't keep changing the subject whenever I make a point, we wouldn't have this trouble either.

I think you're forgetting Fabregas going for €43m, Toure for €32m (6 years ago), and now of course Sanchez for €47m. Oh, and Ibra was so cheap because he'd been on loan with AC Milan for the season before. Oh, and Deulofeu was so cheap because that's all he's worth.

Perhaps you missed the part where he has scored 4 goals in 46 league appearances over the last 3 years. Maybe.

"Some people can only try to hit when they think someone is down, or when they are not alone..."

You're describing yourself, then? I already know this about you. Why are you bringing this up?

LOL. That's so clearly not true, but please go ahead and list them if you think you can prove me wrong. Last I checked, there were possibly 5 or 6 players from La Masia total in the PL, and certainly not all starters. Oh,a nd you're forgetting that most are playing at, say, Stoke or Sunderland.

Are you quite sure this is helping your argument, because I'm not so sure about that... ;)

" if English clubs were doing the job instead of buying, Masia wont be needed..."

Why? The English league is the richest in the world, so why wouldn't they buy players? It's like with Real and Barca: you mostly buy too. Let's take a look at your starting line-up for the CL final last year. Only 5 of your starters were from La Masia (and 2 of them had to be bought back from other clubs). The other 6 have never even seen the inside of the farmhouse.

So, anyhow. Back to Pedro. Why are you asking about Pedro? Remember Pedro? The guy you asked about? That dude who just transferred to Chelsea. Did you have a point to make about him?

Why? The English league is the richest in the world, so why wouldn't they buy players? It's like with Real and Barca: you mostly buy too. Let's take a look at your starting line-up for the CL final last year. Only 5 of your starters were from La Masia (and 2 of them had to be bought back from other clubs). The other 6 have never even seen the inside of the farmhouse. Oh, and just in case you forgot,

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Chelsea you want an answer, then please stop first liking yourself it sounds stupid.

Mikel Arteta (Arsenal), Pepe Reina, Gerard Deulofeu (Everton), Bojan Krkic (Stoke City), Marc Muniesa (Stoke City), Jordi Gomez (Sunderland), Oriol Romeu ( Chelsea), Cesc Fabregas ( chelsea ), Pedro ( Chelsea ), Hector Bellerin ( Arsenal ), Adama Traore ( Aston Villa ), Moha El Ouriachi (, Stoke City), Bobby Adekanye ( Liverpool), Rodri ( Sheifield ), and the list is long without mentioning players who arrived at an early age being forged in training then leaving and making History there aka Toure or Sanchez.

Masia has over 60 players playing atm in the top 5 leagues, no team has succeeded to put half of this number in term of youngster success, so yeah what a crappy formation and poor youngsters being helped to reach the top, thats really cruel for them.

For the buys, Barça and Real usually picks the best player of PL teams if not simply the best in the whole league, while they sell the player they dont need. and its very VERY different. ( but this is an off topic dont bring me there )

• History

you want an answer, then please stop first liking yourself it sounds stupid.

Mikel Arteta (Arsenal), Pepe Reina, Gerard Deulofeu (Everton), Bojan Krkic (Stoke City), Marc Muniesa (Stoke City), Jordi Gomez (Sunderland), Oriol Romeu ( Chelsea), Cesc Fabregas ( chelsea ), Pedro ( Chelsea ), Hector Bellerin ( Arsenal ), Adama Traore ( Aston Villa ), Moha El Ouriachi (, Stoke City), Bobby Adekanye ( Liverpool), Rodri ( Sheifield ), and the list is long without mentioning players who arrived at an early age being forged in training then leaving and making History there aka Toure or Sanchez.

Masia has over 60 players playing atm in the top 5 leagues, no team has succeeded to put half of this number in term of youngster success, so yeah what a crappy formation and poor youngsters being helped to reach the top, thats really cruel for them.

For the buys, Barça and Real usually picks the best player of PL teams if not simply the best in the whole league, while they sell the player they dont need. and its very VERY different. ( but this is an off topic dont bring me there )

@Lodatz
Farbregas went for 33M euros ( Pedro for 30M ), and Toure went for 38M euros but to where ? To City a team who paid +40M for off form Robinho and even more for average players when arabs took charge the first years...However the price tag argument remains irrelevant.
KDB and Raheem Sterling went for the same price tag approximatively, does that mean that their level is equal ? Of course no.

You know exactly why i wrote those lines, the difference between us is that you are writing for others, im directly writing to you, when i send you a message, i dont care if others understand it or not.

I guess you understood what i meant, i usually defended my points alone until the results came and confirmed it. You you disappear when so or look for help while we talked man to man, at least thats whats i was thinking...

• History

@Lodatz
Farbregas went for 33M euros ( Pedro for 30M ), and Toure went for 38M euros but to where ? To City a team would paid +40M for off form Robinho and even more for average players when arabs took charge the first years...However the price tage remains irrelevant.

You know exactly why i wrote those lines, the difference between us is that you are writing for others, im directly writing to you, when i send you a message, i dont care if others understand it or not.

I guess you understood what i meant, i usually defended my points alone until the results came and confirmed it. You you disappear when so or look for help while we talked man to man, at least thats whats i was thinking...

@Lodatz
Farbregas went for 33M euros ( Pedro for 30M ), and Toure went for 38M euros but to where ? To City a team would paid +40M for off form Robinho and even more for average players when arabs took charge the first years...However the price tage remains irrelevant.
KDB and Raheem Sterling went for the same price tag approximatively, does that mean that their level is equal ? Of course no.

chelsea8 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

haha liking myself? don't be mad, and those players you listed are like amateurs only 1 or 2 of them are worth something. and ronaldo( from premier league) is breaking all kinds of records there he is enjoying himself.

• History

haha liking myself? don't be mad, and those players you listed are like amateurs only 1 or 2 of them are worth something. and ronaldo( from premier league) is breaking all kinds of recors there he is enjoying himself.

Of course he is enjoying himself after breaking all the stats records at such a young age with less strong teammates playing as a winger, now that he is The main forward shooting everything and playing with the best at his peak, he can even break CL stats and he is doing it, while CL level is higher than PL's atm.

For the Masia youngsters, they have barely 17yo, and if Barça was not resisting they would have lost them all, remember Tello and co bids from many clubs, Wenger trying to bring Munir...

If Masia are that crap, then teams should stop trying to steal their players...Thats being said, i let you the keys of the discussion guys... back to topic or do whatever you like.

Edit in pounds : Fabregas 27m£ Pedro 21.5M£ i saw the bs writen after this comment doesnt deserve an answer, get you facts straight next time.

• History

Of course he is enjoying himself after breaking all the stats records in such a young age with less strong teammates playing as a winger, now that he is The main forward shooting everything and playing with the best at his peak, he can even break CL stats and he is doing it, while CL level is higher than PL's atm.

For the Masia youngsters, they have barely 17yo, and if Barça was not resisting they would have lost them all, remember Tello and co bids from many clubs, Wenger trying to bring Munir...

If Masia are that crap, then teams should stop trying to steal their players...Thats being said, i let you the keys of the discussion guys... back to topic or do whatever you like.

Of course he is enjoying himself after breaking all the stats records at such a young age with less strong teammates playing as a winger, now that he is The main forward shooting everything and playing with the best at his peak, he can even break CL stats and he is doing it, while CL level is higher than PL's atm.

Edit in pounds : Fabregas 27m£ Pedro 21.5M£ i saw the bs doesnt deserve an answer, get you facts straight next time.

Lodatz 9 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

"Farbregas went for 33M euros"

No, he didn't. He went for that many POUNDS.

"Pedro for 30M"

In Euros. In pounds he went for just under 20m.

"And Toure went for 38M euros but to where ?"

To City. A team which at that point had not yet even broken the Top 4, because it was 6 years ago.

"However the price tag argument remains irrelevant."

Not really, it's just not supporting your argument, so you're trying to ignore it. In a summer where Sterling went for 66m euros, de Bruyne went for 72m euros, Di Maria went for 59m euros.... you don't think it's a little telling that poor old Pedro didn't even break the 30m euro mark?

As for your list of players, it's interesting how there are less than half the number you claimed, how many playing for clubs you think are crap, and how many of them are NOT in their team's first XI. So, you're going to now admit that when you said there were 30 PL starters, and I said that wasn't true, that you were wrong and I was right, right?

That's what someone with integrity would do.

"im directly writing to you, when i send you a message, i dont care if others understand it or not."

And I'm sending one right back to you. You were describing yourself, and they way you are, not me. Stop trying to wriggle just because you can't back up what you say, or else just stop saying anything. Why precisely are you trying to send me a 'message' in this thread about Messi, in the first place? Is it because you're trying to bait me?

"You you disappear when so or look for help while we talked man top man"

We have never talked "man to man". What has happened, over and over again, is that you try to bait me, I kick your ass and make your points look stupid, you change the subject and/or run away from the discussion, and then say something racist towards me on another thread because you didn't like (and never admit) the fact that you were wrong. I get very, very bored of this, and so I walk away, like a real man.

Why are we talking about this? You asked me about PEDRO. Why are you not talking about PEDRO? Why are you trying 'send me messages' or blah blah blah, when this thread was about Messi's injury, and your question was about Pedro?

@mods: see? Same sh*t, different month. The problem goes unaddressed.

• History

"Pedro for 30M"

To City. A team which at that point had not yet even broken the Top 4, because it was 6 years ago.

Not really, it's just not supporting your argument, so you're trying to ignore it. In a summer where Sterling went for 66m euros, de Bruyne went for 72m euros, Di Maria went for 59m euros.... you don;'t think it's a little telling that poor old Pedro didn't even break the 30m euro mark?

"im directly writing to you, when i send you a message, i dont care if others understand it or not."

And I'm sending one right back to you. You were describing yourself, and they way you are, not me. Stop trying to wriggle just because you can't back up what you say, or else just stop saying anything.

We have never talked "man to man". What has happened, over and over again, is that you try to bait me, I kick your ass and make your points look stupid, you change the subject and/or run away from the discussion, and then say something racist towards me on another thread because you didn't like (and never admit) the fact that you were wrong.

Why are we talking about this? You asked me about PEDRO. Why are you not talking about PEDRO? Why are you trying 'send me messages' or blah blah blah, when this thread was about Messi's injury, and your question was about Pedro?

"Pedro for 30M"

Not really, it's just not supporting your argument, so you're trying to ignore it. In a summer where Sterling went for 66m euros, de Bruyne went for 72m euros, Di Maria went for 59m euros.... you don;'t think it's a little telling that poor old Pedro didn't even break the 30m euro mark?

And I'm sending one right back to you. You were describing yourself, and they way you are, not me. Stop trying to wriggle just because you can't back up what you say, or else just stop saying anything.

We have never talked "man to man". What has happened, over and over again, is that you try to bait me, I kick your ass and make your points look stupid, you change the subject and/or run away from the discussion, and then say something racist towards me on another thread because you didn't like (and never admit) the fact that you were wrong. I get very, very bored of this, and so I walk away, like a real man.

"Pedro for 30M"

Not really, it's just not supporting your argument, so you're trying to ignore it. In a summer where Sterling went for 66m euros, de Bruyne went for 72m euros, Di Maria went for 59m euros.... you don't think it's a little telling that poor old Pedro didn't even break the 30m euro mark?

And I'm sending one right back to you. You were describing yourself, and they way you are, not me. Stop trying to wriggle just because you can't back up what you say, or else just stop saying anything. Why precisely are you trying to end me a 'message' in this thread about Messi, in the first place? Is it because you're a dishonest troll who is trying to bait me?

"Pedro for 30M"

And I'm sending one right back to you. You were describing yourself, and they way you are, not me. Stop trying to wriggle just because you can't back up what you say, or else just stop saying anything. Why precisely are you trying to send me a 'message' in this thread about Messi, in the first place? Is it because you're trying to bait me?