Catania vs Juve

Vidal Offside Goal

Catania onside goal Disallowed

Everton vs Liverpool

Suarez onside goal disallowed

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Clearly it looked as if Petr Cech was on the way, so the line men couldn't see Chicharito. Plus, the same goes to Chelsea against Reading a few weeks back.

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

We can all go about and whine and dwell about the past, but no one actually realises how hard it is to be a linesman or referee. I agree 100% that the decisions are a disgrace to the great game, but we have to consider the fact that they're only human and that they make mistakes. Still, Chelsea should not have lost and Liverpool should have won. We can keep on saying it and saying it and saying, BUT FOOTBALL FUC*ING NEEDS GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY AND VIDEO REPLAY ACCESS TO REFEREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Well then, not one player offside. 

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

hernandez goal was very hard to spot. cech was in the way, so how could the linesman see hernandez?

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

well we get the replays they dont-martin tyler
if only we could use technology to spot the offside rule,it would be perfect!no mistakes!but you know fifa,goal line technology still waiting

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

stop creating this posts again and again, it happend so what? referees are people too.  i bet u wouldn't be better referee than any in EPL

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

U_H_B: I don't understand why everyone remembers that offside but not Macheda's handball in the same match. Or was that another match?

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I recall Macheda's handball I think it was in the same match, I don't remember it TBH. 

I seems to remember a Terry goal when he took out like three men to score . o_0 Giving Chelsea the win :@. 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I know I shouldn't bring the match back with more controversy, but look!