Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lewandowski vs. Haaland which one would your team rather have (15th March, 2020)
tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

(as of 15th March, 2020 - the Covid19 break)

These are the 2 best strikers in the world now in their related position IMO. Let's say your club can buy them. Which one would you rather have now?

It's a tough choice for me :/ If i would have to pick Haaland it's because of his age, and Lew, for his CL experience

Some head to head, so far this season in Buldesliga

Lew vs. Haaland

• Games: 6 - 8
  • Goals: 6 - 9
  • Mins per goal: 90' - 57'
  • Mins played: 540 - 511

Haaland is statistically slightly better.

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Both are lethal poachers and normally I would stay Lew any day, but I picked Haaland due to his age and the team he is on.

Bayern has a better core of players supplying Lew and he is getting up there in age. With Haaland scoring the way he is with Dortmund, he is setting the stage for longevity.

Love Lew, but eventually, players time come and go.

Gennady 4 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Lewa

ForeverBayern 4 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

Since we already have Lewanwoski in our team, I'd take Haaland now :D

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lewandowski, I feel that Haland is slightly overrated.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Lewandoski is more proven but I would take Haaland if only because of his potential and the fact he still got a long career in front of him. Lewandoski is thirty one and while I still expect him to go on for a while, he will start being more and more inconsistent.

So if its for a long term deal, Haaland.
For a short one, Lewandoski.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I also pick Haaland for his age ...

@DarthFooty, @Emobot: agreed. That's why I took time to watch Haaland and the boy can really make things out of nothing.

What's the short term? I think in the next 2 years Lewa will still be the best out there in his position. Haven't seen age effecting him yet. In this business, 2 years is quite long nowaday :D. But yeah 4 years+ would be

@Forever: hahaha, :D:D:D dont you guys have all the best from Germany yet? I'm different, for example, I want Kane to stays at Spur for Mou to build his team up. For the sake of EPL. Give me excitement

@Amir_keal: too early to tell, when his first fuzz came to the news, I thought so too. then I watched some highlight he was playing didn't know it was him. I said, what the heck, this guy is good, why don't we get him. He's really really good!

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Lewa. Propsects, even generational striker ones (see: Pato) can burn out easily. Lewa has been getting 30 a season for awhile now and promises to do so for a few more years.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

(see: Pato)

enter image description here

Madridista11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I wouldn't call Pato "generational" tbh, but I do get what you mean

Optimiste9 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Brazil 0 1

Lew est un joueur extraordinaire, ayant un très bon timing, il est très bon de la tête.Techniquement, il est super, mais son carrière s’achève bientôt. Contrairement à Haalang qui est tres jeune, et par dessus tout très prometteur.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lew est un joueur extraordinaire, il a un très bon timing, il est très bon de la tête.Techniquement, il est super, mais son carrière s’achève bientôt. Contrairement à Haalang qui est tres jeune, et par dessus tout très prometteur.