Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lewandowski
devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Fergie has apparently agreed a deal with Dortmund to sign their key striker Lewandowski, with the fee believed to be around £12M. If this is true, what a bargain! RVP and Lewandowski with Rooney operating just behind them, that would be a deadly attacking force. Saying that, what about Welbeck and Hernandez? And also the wingers? Hmmm....what are your opinions on this?

The Source: 
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121203/man-united-agree-%C2%A312m-deal-dortmund-striker-reports-186698

Comments
Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

i wish we buy a world class central defender and stop letting silly goals in because we have enough firepower at attacking

devilz 11 years ago

yeah, that's what I thought...and perhaps a midfielder like Strootman to beef up our midfield (I said Strootman because SAF is also planning a move to sign him as well as Lewandowski, apparently)

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

RVP, Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck are not enough? I hope he stays in Dortmund as all players.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

I know quikzyyy if he goes united they would have 5 strikers. rvp, rooney, hernandes, welbeck and then lewandowski aswel

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That's an unnecessary purchase... They don't lack goals, they lack clean sheets. 

devilz 11 years ago

I have to admit it would be a pointless signing, really, but nevertheless £12 million would be a bargain for him. 

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

If that's true, SAF should use RVP,
Rooney, and Lewandowski
for premier league and champions league

Use Welbeck and Hernandez for FA Cup
and as backups for the other strikers in case of injuries

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Joe i know what u mean but believe me Welbeck and Hernandez don't want to be just subs. they wanna be in the starting 11 ;) and i think both got talent to be successful.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Don't they have enough? SAF neeeds to get some defenders... he even said his defence this season has been the worst ever under his management! For that reason, it think this isn't true.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

strikers NO. they have most goals in league this season. The thing they lack is a solid defence and solid goalie who can stop shots

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Hope he stays at Dortmund.
If not i would like to see him at Arsenal..

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Lewandowski means somebody be taking a bench!

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I love Lewandowski. Lethal player.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

They should buy Hummels from BVB instead

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

@tdot2barca, that's a great idea concerning the horrible defense we have this season!

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I just bought Hummels (£12 m + Mertersacker) & Lewandowski (£5 m + Gervinho) in FIFA 13 for Arsenal :) ... wish Wenger would that in reality though, lol.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I don't know. In all seriousness, I think Mats Hummels is overrated for his price tag.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

what is the price tag for humels heisinburg?

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

oh nevermind according to transfermarkt his value is 24 mil euro. for me he is better than what you have right now evans and rio. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Not sure about him being better than Evans and Rio, but I didn't imply that we shouldn't take him - I think we can find other ways of signing other great defenders at lower prices. Plus, Hummels is unproven in the Premier League and is sometimes very floppy, which is even a bigger risk for us to sign him at such a high price.