Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leicester City are champions of England.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I got nothing to say other than bring on the champagne! :D

Nah but more seriously, what a campaign that was for them, what a time to be a football fan and see incredible thing like Leicester success. Cheers. ;)

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@saatvik Yeah, so true. :D

Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Congrats to Leicester! What they accomplished is historic and I firmly believe luck was on their side. Any other season, I don't think they would have won. Maybe make it into top 4 but this season especially, the established top clubs of England have been uncharacteristically weak. Not to take anything away from Leicester, just an opinion.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr30 Sadly, this is true, while Leicester really deserve the credit for their wonderful results, they cannot have more than 83 point right now wich is less than the 3 last champions of England. That just show that if the big team would have played the same way they did last year, Leicester might have not be first right now but maybe second or third. But, for me, it doesn't matter, I'm just happy to see the underdog succeed, on way or another and beside, they still had to be the one to take advantage of the stronger one irregular form. Not a bad point at all though, Amerr, it was good of you to add it. :)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Agree with Amer, but sometimes you need those lucks to make history.

But to be fair, most lower rated teams stay low.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think we still even don't know what we witnessed. This may be the biggest sport surprise of all times.
It has also resulted in their largest ever payout, with £4.6m coughed up to punters, with the industry as a whole paying approximately £20m.

To contextualise their feat, here's a look at what the bookies consider the greatest professional sporting upsets of the modern era...

Ben Curtis and Todd Hamilton winning The Open (both 500/1)
Greece win Euro 2004 (300/1)
Goran Ivanisevic winning Wimbledon (250/1)
Manchester United win the 1999 treble (100/1)
Leicester (5000/1)

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

May 2013: Leicester City loses to Watford in the final minutes of the
playoffs of the championship.

I forgot that THIS game was against Leicester ! THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE STUFF I've ever seen.

I'm in Bangkok, Thailand and it's 4.45 AM. I'm sure tomorrow there will be parties on the street here!

That is for sure!

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Absolutely hilarious!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@louisvangaal Great article, thank you for sharing lad, I recommend a read if you have the time. :)

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That article was amazing, specially the part with pizza.

“You have to work for everything. You work for your pizza, too. We will make our own.”

It's like when a teacher take kids to some excursion, who are really enjoying it. Just look at Ranieri how happy he is when his players are making the pizza's!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

My dad won a league tournament and they are gonna celbrate with pizzas. Coincidence?

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@liomessi10 No . It is Illuminati.

enter image description here

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Damn, Marcus beat me to it. :P

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Anybody betting on Middlesbrough to win the PL 2016/17?? :P