Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leaked Kits 18-19
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So here some of the leaked kits for next season in the PL: enter image description here
enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

La Liga and Bundesliga: enter image description here

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Ligue 1 and other team in europe: enter image description here

So, what do you guys thing about those upcoming kits? Mind you, some of them might not be 100% exact but they should be very similar.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ligue 1 and other team in europe: enter image description here

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

what's with the one button collar in Madrid's jersey? lol

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Yvan21 Lol, you are right, hadn't notice. It look less nice now that I remaked it sadly. :(

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Liverpool, Benfica and Sporting are all buttoned as well on these pictures. I think it's cool tbh.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Something tells me these are uber fake, but I like AC Milan's design.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Eden17 The green and white one is Celtic though.

@iHEARTfootball The site where I got them is well known for kits leak. Its rarely is wrong, like I said, the design of certain jersey might not be 100% right but it should look very similar. I do like the Milan one a lot as well though.

• History

@Eden17 The green and white one is Celtic though.

@iHEARTfootball The site where I got them is well known for kits leak. Its rarely is wrong, like I said, the design of certain jersey might not be 100% right but it should look very similar. I do like the Milan one a lot as well.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Yvan21 Here another look at the Real Madrid jersey, look better on different angle for me, what do you think? enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Chelsea and Liverpool have classy shirts but Man United is getting better those lines are nice I just still don't like how that sponsor fits there.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

chelsea kit looks nice. barca's is really plain. and real madrid's is like about as plain as you're ever gonna get.

hope argentina world cup kits are nice!

Yvan21 6 years ago Edited
0 440

@Emobot still's got that one button collar which I don't understand the purpose of lol and not a fan of black and white for Madrid because white and purple are Madrid's true colors

• History

@Emobot still's got that one button collar which I don't understand the purpose of lol and not a fan of black and white for Madrid because white and blue are Madrid's true colors

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Yvan21 I get what you mean but I like it way better than last year one nevertheless. Really love the simple classic look it has. :D

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Love United and Marseille kits, Barca’s one is terrible and is that pink on Arsenal Jersey ?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 The mistake is very easy to make though, its my fault for putting straight beside the Benfica jersey. ;)

@Tiki I don't think the Barca kit is so bad. Agreed for the United jersey, the Marseille one is good but the design on the shoulder is a bit weird imo.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's the Barcelona shirt nothing out of the ordinary. I personally think that when their stripes were larger but smaller in numbers or like just 2 halves were their best looking shirts, like this older one:

smaller amount of stripes

But seriously that Marseille shirt looks like a normal t-shirt I don't know why Puma makes them like that, I guess we all have different tastes.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Yeah, I'm not sure I like what Puma is doing for next season kits, the motifs on the arm aren't something I'm a fan of, definetly seen better from them. At least, they didn't mess up the AC Milan kits, that one look great. :) Still thing NB is great compromise between a classic but clean design. I really like what they been doing. :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

And hop, here some of the kits which hadn't been leaked yet:
Love Atletico's kit. :D

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

The blending gradient between the shorts and the jersey for Tottenham's kit is starting to grow on me. By shirt itself it looks horrible, but put it together with the rest, not too bad!

As for us, I expect the club to show some dignity and go with the black shorts this time instead of white, otherwise, the kit combination will look absolutely disgusting!

• History

The blending gradient between the shorts and the jersey for Tottenham's kit is starting to grow on me. By shirt itself is looks horrible, but put it together with the rest, not too bad!

As for us, I expect the club to show some dignity and go with the black shorts this time instead of white, otherwise, the kit combination will look absolutely disgusting!