Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leaked Kits 18-19
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So here some of the leaked kits for next season in the PL: enter image description here
enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Completely agree, black short is the minimum. Anyway, I heard the MU kit price was pretty high and that it isn't going too well with the supporter. Any truth to that? :(

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Emo, thanks for pointing that out, I just found out now. What a bloody disgrace!! Kit looks horrid already and now they're adding insult to injury by raising up the price tag?! You will know who's already boycotting this summer.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART To be fair, I really don't understand what goes on in the head of people at Adidas and at United. Its ridiculous for them to raise the price especially considering the kit is nothing special. I will boycott as well. Though, if I'm being sincere, I wasn't really thinking of buying a MU kit this summer either. XD

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I've watched the highlights of Man Utd vs Club America, specifically for the kit design reason, and I gotta say that red and black just isn't enough to make a wholesome kit. There needs to be a hint of white somewhere in order to complete the combination (I come from a design background, so this stuff bugs me).

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Arsenal as usual looks pretty boring and generic....

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@iHEART Interesting. :O

@quikzyyy They actually look the same. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iHEART Interesting. :O

@quikzyyy XD

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I guess Man utd should go back with nike lol

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius Would be fine with seeing how Nike are propably one of favorite manufacturer atm. ;)