Messi - Falcao - Ronaldo

Premier League XI:
Formation 4-2-2

Joe Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Vidic - Evra
Bale - Modric - Wilshire - Silva
RVP - Rooney

I personally think that La Liga has the more
firepower in attack with Messi Falcao and Ronaldo.
They also seem to have the better midfielders 
with Xavi, Iniesta and Ozil.
However I think it would be reasonable to say
that Joe Hart is pretty equal with Casillas 
and that the Premier League has the better
defenders than La Liga.
The final score.
La Liga XI 3-2 Premier League XI
I know there are going to be a lot of disagreements 
so I might make a part 2 with some tweaks to make the 
best XI teams
LET THE DEBATE BEGIN.

Comments
awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

@champions19 There is no Chelsea player??? we are UEFA champions??? we stop Barca Strom and Munich Wind? so please tell me that why u exclude our players???? Lampard,Ivanovic,Remires and especially Cech

champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

@awais007 
I'm not excluding your players.
Its just that they're not good enough to be on the XI
Lampard is good but hes not as good as Modric.
I also put Wilshire on there because he one of the rising young stars and he has so much potential.
Ivanovic is good but not as good as Vidic, Kompany and other defenders i didn't put on there like
Lescott, Ferdinand and Leighton Banes. He also didn't have the best season this year.
He also wasn't in the Finals.
Hart is better than Cech because he had more clean sheets this season by like 7 and he is younger.
Ramires also didn't play in the finals and he's not good enough. 
I don't hate Chelsea. It's just that the players aren't that good to be in the XI.
Btw, I said "I know there are going to be a lot of disagreements so I might make a part 2 with some tweaks to make the best XI teams"
I will change it so don't worry.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Both are actually very strong teams, and I agree with the players that have been chosen. With that being said, I feel that the PLXI defence is the strongest out of both teams, but the LLXI attack is far stronger than the PL's. I would give the slight edge in the midfield to the PL's.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I forgot to mention, LL has the better goalkeeper in Casillas. He's just far more experienced than Hart is.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@champion19.  just because awais007 ask you why there arent any Chelsea players in your selection doesnt mean you have to thumb him down with 2 other accounts...

champions19 12 years ago

@iHEARTfootball
I don't have 2 accounts.
I have only champions19 account.
There are other people who read this post too.
Or maybe it's you that has multiple accounts.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@champion19. Come on dude. You dont know how long Ive been a member in this site. 3 thumbs down doesnt come by within 2 minutes...

and I already know that you have  AndyCarroll4eva and RedDevilForLife as your other accounts.

champions19 12 years ago

@iHEARTfootball

dude. wtf is your problem.
i don't even know who those accounts are.
Yet the fact that you're talking about multiple accounts would just make everyone suspicious of you dude.
Who gives a crap about how long you've been a member on this site.
It says on your profile you're 18 but you're acting like a 10 year old.
Yeah, I'm 12 but I'm not immature enough to bring this discussion up.
This is a place to talk about football. Not to whine. If you're here to just whine, why don't you just go?

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Sorry mate but i have to disagree with you in some points, first: if you said "We are also not counting the injuries" why is Wilshere in your XI?. Second: I think you chose the starting XI based on the 2011-2012 season, because i don't think that Javi Martinez would be first choice before Ramos or Puyol, and if you are not going to chose Ramos or Puyol then the player you should take out is Pique. Third: Vidic is also injured. Fourth: The Gk position in the PL XI can be discussed whether if Hart or Cech deserves it, and i think that winning the CL is prove enough that Cech can be the GK in the starting XI of PL THIS SEASON. Fifht: Modric is a great player, but i think that Lampard, Scholes or Gerrard should be in there instead of him, this is just a personal opinion.

So having said that, i'd like to introduce you to my Starting XI for each league.

La Liga: 4-3-3
Casillas
Alves - Ramos - J.Martinez - Marcelo
Özil - Xavi - Iniesta
Messi - Falcao - C.Ronaldo

Premier League: 4-2-3-1
Cech
Walker - Cahill - Kompany - Evra
Song - Lampard
Silva - Gerrard - Bale
Van Persie

Robin is here for obvious reasons.
Rooney is going to be forever top class striker, but this season RVP deserves to be in here.
Ok, maybe i chose Song because i'm a gunner and for me he had a great season giving those assists to RVP and beign an important part of our midfield, but if you disagree with me is ok.
Note that these line-ups are based on this season, not at all reflect my thoughts of what would be the final starting XI of both leagues.

champions19 12 years ago

my squad was kinda based around this season.

when i meant im not counting the injuries that meant that players that are injured are still in the squad hence wilshire is in my squad and so is vidic.
pique is one of the best slide tacklers in the world.
hart did have more clean sheets and cech only played good in the finals and some games this season whereas hart was outstanding this season.
i would also understand the reason for choosing lampard over modric because you didn't choose in the account of the 2011-2012 season. i also think gerrard isn't that good anymore.
he still has something in him though.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Peter Cech deserved to be in PLXI ... and for that reason I am with GunnerGo's squad

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@GunnerGo - I agree everything you said but one thing. J. Martinez and Mascherano are similar players they both can play as defencive midfielders and as defenders. However, I personally as a barça fan, who have seen all Mascherano's games and a lot of J. Martinez games too, I can ensure you that Mascherano is a lot better than him and all other defeders who have played la Liga this season. With Puyol and Pique injured Barça played with him, Dani alves and Adriano as a 3 defence line-up and without Mascherano, Barça could lost a lot of games and V. Valdes probably couldn't win his 5th zamora. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@iheartfootball the last person that you should defend when talking about multiple accounts is awais, he has about 10 at the least, only reason he is ranked 7 on FR with 0 thumbs down.

On topic, I like Gunners teams, but I would take out Cahill for Vidic.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wilshere not played even 1 match why he is there?
and La Liga can be named Real/Barcelona

champions19 12 years ago

OK EVERYONE.
WHEN I SAID "We are also not counting the injuries."
I MEANT THAT EVEN INJURED PLAYERS CAN BE ON THE TEAM.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

i just noticed that all te midfield players of EPL XI are left foot..

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

i am not sure about modric..

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

You should get a couple of Valencia Payers in the La liga team. likr Jordi Alba and Adil Rami. then you have a strong defence

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

You know? i liked this post, maybe we can make the Serie-A starting XI?

my opinion of the XL is this: 4-3-1-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - T.Silva - Chiellini - Vargas
Pirlo - De Rossi - Marchisio
Del Piero
Ibrahimovic - Cavani

What do you think?

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

serie A is not good enough for making a starting XI