Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kobe Bryant
Chanakya999 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I had just finished watching Kobe Bryant's last NBA game and boy did he put on a show. He dropped 60 points and went out like a boss.

Even though I had started getting into basketball late, the legacy of Kobe Bryant is something still talked about today and it will be this way for many generations to come.

He has changed the way the sport is played and has many famous scoring games (81 vs. Raptors, 62 in 3 quarters vs. Mavs).

Hats off to a legend and I wish him the best in retirement.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I had just finished watching Kobe Bryant's last NBA and boy did he put on a show. He dropped 60 points and went out like a boss.

Even though I had started getting into basketball late, the legacy of Kobe Bryant is something still talked about today and it will be this way for many generations.

He has changed the way the sport is played and has many famous scoring games (81 vs. Raptors, 62 in 3 quarters vs. Mavs).

Hats off to a legend and I wish him the best in retirement.

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Phenomenal. It's been an honor to watch him for the last decade. Also hats off to Stephen Curry for dropping 402 three's, Klay Thompson for dropping 276 three's, and GSW for going 73-9. April 14th, 2016 - one of the most historical days in NBA regular season history.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Who's kobe bryant

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Look, I respect him a lot etc etc. But this 60 point thing was "scripted" lol ;-D he had 71 (SEVENTY ONE) 2 or 3 pt attempts while the other teammates had 3-10 lol. Last game they played against Utah Kobe had 15 attempts.. Utah are alrdy out of playoffs so they actually let Lakers win the game too.

But as said, massive respect for Kobe but (for me ) kinda stupid to hype his last game point tally, when it really wasn't actually a "real" game.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's not about the points man, it was a last match of a legend. Sure it was scripted but, it would be shame ending the career by getting thrashed on his last game.. I think it's nice that it was his show one last time.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Kobe has REALLY dropped off the last couple seasons, but I remember when I was a kid, the Kobe/Shaq combo was the best since Jordan/Pippen. Truly a legend.

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

It's not about the points man, it was a last match of a legend. Sure it was scripted but, it would be shame ending the career by getting thrashed on his last game.. I think it's nice that it was his show one last time.

I get it 100% :-). It was just kind of a reply towards ppl in twitter who were saying that it was "the all time best last game ever." I could score 5 goals in my last game if they let me do it too =p but yeh, obviously this was the best way to tribute him.

• History

I get it 100% :-). It was just kind of a reply towards ppl in twitter who were saying that it was "the all time best last game ever." I could score 5 goals in my last game if they let me do it too =p but yeh, obviously this was the best tribute to him.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I never thought of it but the 60 points thingy sounds suspicious to me too.

Nevertheless, massive respect to the legend!!!

iHEARTfootball 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm guessing the 60 pointer was just the opposition side's way of paying respect to a legend, because sometimes it's never about the game. Ending a career on a high is always the best, so kudos to the opposition if this was the case.

• History

I'm guessing the 60 pointer was just the opposition side's way of paying respect to a legend. Never the less, ending a career on a high is always the best, so kudos to the opposition if this was the case.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I saw almost the entire game and they didnt seem to be giving aways the game. It was very competitive. If you see most of the points he scored they were pretty good shots tbh. If they wanted to give away the game so easily to pay respect to him they would have probably done it thorough the entire game and not only on the last 4 minutes. (when LA had their 11pt comeback)

Anyways...

Respect to one of the all time greatest, the one who got me into the sport and that will always be remembered as LA Lakers, NBA and Sports legend overall.