Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Keep me and my family in your prayer or thought.
Emobot7 29 days ago Edited
472 10885

First I wanna say that I really wasn't too sure about making this thread but the more I thought about it and the more I felt any kind of good energy could only help us, so here I go.

Basically, you propably noticed I was a lot less active about six month ago and only started coming back on the forum more regularly recently. The reason for that is that my mother was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and its been pretty hard for all my family at first.

You might have not heard of ovarian cancer since it relatively rare compared to some other cancers but the fact its rare doesn't make easier to treat. The biggest problem with this cancer is that when you finally realize that what you have, its in a pretty advanced stage.

Anyway, my mom been having treatment since then and in the next few days we will know wether it will be possible to operate her to remove the metastases inside her body, which in turn would be giving the best chance to extend her lifespan.

Guess where I'm going with this is that the next few days are gonna be decisive so I'd be really thankful if even one of you guys could have a thought or share a prayer for us in the next few days. Any positive energy you could send us would be extremely appreciated.

You don't know my mother but you know me and its something that touch me very personally. Please be respectful and kind if you decide to comment in this thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

First I wanna say that I really wasn't too sure about making this thread but the more I thought about it and the more I felt any kind of good energy could only help us, so here I go.

Basically, you propably noticed I was a lot less active about six month ago and only started coming back on the forum more regularly recently. The reason for that is that my mother was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and its been pretty hard for all my family at first.

You might have not heard of ovarian cancer since it relatively rare compared to some other cancers but the fact its rare doesn't make easier to treat. The biggest problem with this cancer is that when you finally realize that what you have, its in a pretty advanced stage.

Anyway, my mom been having treatment and in the next few days we will know wether it will be possible to operate her to remove the metastases inside her body, which in turn would be giving the best chance to extend her lifespan.

Guess where I'm going with this is that the next few days are gonna be decisive so I'd be really thankful if even one of you guys could have a thought or share a prayer for us in the next few days. Any positive energy you could send us would be extremely appreciated.

You don't know my mother but you know me and its something that touch me very personally. Please be respectful and kind if you decide to comment in this thread.

Comments
Emrecan_58 29 days ago
Besiktas 149 3374

I hope your mother will get through these harsh days. You're a strong dude, try to stay as strong for her sake also. Love you man <3

Emobot7 29 days ago Edited
472 10885

Thank you very much Emre, I'm doing my best for her and just reading what you wrote make me wanna do even better. Thank you a lot, much love to you as well mate. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thank you very much Emre, I'm doing my best for her and just reading what you wrote make me wanna do even better. Thank you a lot.

SunFlash 25 days ago
Manchester United, USA 19 3218

Hope everything works out for you and your family Emo. Cancer is a tough situation - I had a diagnosed family member live with me for a year prior to their death. Heart goes out to you man.

Emobot7 25 days ago
472 10885

@SunFlash Thank Sun, I certainly realized you can't understand going through this without living it yourself, thats for sure. My sympathy to you for your family member. Must have been rough.

iHEARTfootball 25 days ago
Manchester United 38 949

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your mum but thank you for sharing. It's been some number of years since we've been here, interacting. I gotta say, your family raised a pretty decent football bloke, so here's to me hoping that you and your folks pull through this difficult time, Emo. Although I may not know you in person, please keep in mind that iHEART's with you guys, in spirit. Same with you too, Sun.

Peace from Sydney.

Emobot7 25 days ago
472 10885

@iHEART Thank a lot mate, it mean a lots.

Yusuf_10 25 days ago
Manchester City, England 15 65

hope she get better, we will

DarthFooty 25 days ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 22 888

Even if we have lived through similar situations, each one is different for the individual. The one constant though is the support and thoughts of positivity coming from those who care.

You have that support and those thoughts from all of us, Emobot7!

quikzyyy 25 days ago
Arsenal 426 8767

We're all with you and your family❤️

Emobot7 25 days ago
472 10885

@Yusuf @DarthFooty @quikzyyy Wow guys, thanks for the encouragement, it goes straight to my heart. I hope all of you guys and your family stay healthy.

expertfootball11 25 days ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2822

Sorry to hear that, my prayers to you and to your mum... She'll make it!

Emobot7 24 days ago
472 10885

@expertfootball11 Thank mate.

_Pelle_ 24 days ago
Paris Saint-Germain 137 6562

Actually just saw this. All prayers to you and your mom! Hopefully she will recover, stay positive and strong.

Emobot7 23 days ago
472 10885

@Pelle Thanks for your kind word.