Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Keep me and my family in your prayer or thought.
Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11435

First I wanna say that I really wasn't too sure about making this thread but the more I thought about it and the more I felt any kind of good energy could only help us, so here I go.

Basically, you propably noticed I was a lot less active about six month ago and only started coming back on the forum more regularly recently. The reason for that is that my mother was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and its been pretty hard for all my family at first.

You might have not heard of ovarian cancer since it relatively rare compared to some other cancers but the fact its rare doesn't make easier to treat. The biggest problem with this cancer is that when you finally realize that what you have, its in a pretty advanced stage.

Anyway, my mom been having treatment since then and in the next few days we will know wether it will be possible to operate her to remove the metastases inside her body, which in turn would be giving the best chance to extend her lifespan.

Guess where I'm going with this is that the next few days are gonna be decisive so I'd be really thankful if even one of you guys could have a thought or share a prayer for us in the next few days. Any positive energy you could send us would be extremely appreciated.

You don't know my mother but you know me and its something that touch me very personally. Please be respectful and kind if you decide to comment in this thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

First I wanna say that I really wasn't too sure about making this thread but the more I thought about it and the more I felt any kind of good energy could only help us, so here I go.

Basically, you propably noticed I was a lot less active about six month ago and only started coming back on the forum more regularly recently. The reason for that is that my mother was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and its been pretty hard for all my family at first.

You might have not heard of ovarian cancer since it relatively rare compared to some other cancers but the fact its rare doesn't make easier to treat. The biggest problem with this cancer is that when you finally realize that what you have, its in a pretty advanced stage.

Anyway, my mom been having treatment and in the next few days we will know wether it will be possible to operate her to remove the metastases inside her body, which in turn would be giving the best chance to extend her lifespan.

Guess where I'm going with this is that the next few days are gonna be decisive so I'd be really thankful if even one of you guys could have a thought or share a prayer for us in the next few days. Any positive energy you could send us would be extremely appreciated.

You don't know my mother but you know me and its something that touch me very personally. Please be respectful and kind if you decide to comment in this thread.

Comments
Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11435

@Pelle Sorry for your lose, hope your wife is hanging in there, never easy to lose a loved one or see someone you love in pain because of such a lose.

@Lodatz I'm fine now, like I said, my mom been sick for a long time and we knew there was no getting better for some time so we got to prepare ourself a bit. Thanks for checking on me though, its really nice of you and I appreciate it.

tiki_taka 5 months ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

May she rest in peace Emo, Hope Things got better for you and your family emo

Emobot7 5 months ago
538 11435

@Tiki Good to see you Tiki, yes, things are going slightly better but there are definetly some hard moment nevertheless. The pain don't really ever completely leave, we just learn to support it better with time.

tiki_taka 5 months ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Life is made of ups and downs, we are all going to the same destination. We only need to enjoy the trip as possible as we could. Keep Faith m’y friend