Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

3 major London Clubs and 2 Liverpool clubs fighting for the UCL.
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

This is something to remember, Arsenal and Chelsea and Liverpool, usually known for being involved in title races, and  Uefa Champions league adventures .. are now all joining tottenham in the race to return to the UEFA champions league.

Everton are now on equal footings with the usually larger liverpool opposition, and for the first time in a while, in the league. there both fighting for the same thing. West Brom are also in the fold, 8 points from Spurs, 9 from Chelsea, even though any European football in general is probably there aim, so they might not have the drive the rest of the teams had because they would settle for 5th.

but thinking about it, in a struggle for European football, theres 6 competitors, 2 will get the ultimate prize, 1 will have to settle for second best thing, 2 will get nothing.

unless it narrows down, this should be good.

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Everton have been outperforming Liverpool for a couple of seasons now.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Chelsea will get third most likely.

Everton will fade away like they usually do.

Liverpool will finish top 6.

West Brom, lol.

Arsenal & Tottenham... Arsenal have finished in top 4 every season since Wenger took over if i'm not mistaken, so we clearly have Spurs beat in the experience department. One problem for Arsenal though... our squad is rubbish this season (excluding a few players who are actually good). Spurs have the far superior squad and I can see them challenging for the title in a few years if they manage to keep a hold of their best players. 

I honestly don't know who will finish 4th this season... I'll make my judgement when the NLD is over on Sunday.  

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Gunner, still think it will be Arsenal, especially looking at this performance Vs. WH right now, dominating the game but don't put it away and don't look like scoring a lot of goals, it's just laughable watching Adebayor play, we need Defoe back as soon as possible, Levy not buying us a striker when it was blatantly obvious to everyone we needed one is going to prove costly I think.

BidoneCR7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 17

I'm sorry but I cant figure out which is the second team from Liverpool that is fighting for the CL spot. I only see Everton...who is the other one? I don't think West Bromwich Albion is from Liverpool.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I can't wait for Sunday's match Arsenal vs Spurs :) a draw would be great for us *Hopefully* but if Arsenal wins then it would be so tough to predict who will end up on 3rd and 4th place this season. anyways it will be for the one who deserve it. and Spurs already proven that they deserve 3rd place this season. I hope we don't drop anymore points. Our remaining match fixtures are against: WBA (H), Fulham (A), West ham (H), Southampton (A), Sunderland (H), Spurs (H), Liverpool (A), Swansea (H), Man Utd (A), A.Villa (A), Everton (H). 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Tottenham's remaining match fixtures are against: Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Fulham (H), Swansea (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A), Man City (H), Wigan (A), Southampton (H), Stoke (A), Sunderland (H).

Arsenal's remaining match fixtures are against: Spurs (A) hmmmm wait erm i couldn't find the rest of the remaining matches for Arsenal even on their website :/

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Arsenal's remaining match fixtures are against: Spurs (A), Everton (H), Swansea (A), Reading (H), WBA ( A), Norwich (H), Fulham (A), Man Utd (H), QPR (A), Wigan (H), Newcastle (A). It was in their calendar, my bad :))

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Chelsea look to have the most congested schedule with their likely progression in both the FA Cup and the Europa League. Arsenal realistically will depart the CL leaving them to concentrate only on the league. Spurs vs Milan is tough to call and if Spurs qualify, it will clog their schedule. In the end, I guess it will boil down to Spurs vs Arsenal and Spurs vs Chelsea with the winner(s) of these ties most likely IMO to get the CL spot.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

True, I think It's not going to be that easy to get the 3rd or 4th spot for anyone, especially for us unless we focus and concentrate on the games. I still can't believe that we had a lot of chances to win many cups this season and now only 3 cups left or lets say only 2 and fighting to stay on top 4... I can't wait till Mourinho is BACK! on a very long term whether we lose or win. at least he knows what he's doing.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

why are everton such good artist ?

because they keep on drawing !

but seriously the have to stop 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

On AVB's 27th game for Chelsea, he got fired...On his 27th for Spurs he overtakes Chelsea.

Just sayin'. I bet that felt good for him. Sure as hell did for us watching.