Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

John Stones has handed in a transfer request
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

*DISCLAIMER: This picture is about as genuine as a Manchester United fan claiming they didn't want Pedro.

What do you think of Stone's request to leave Goodison?

I would love to have this backline since we are struggling defensively lately.

Azpi - Zouma - Stones - Baba
or
Azpi - Zouma - Varane - Baba

I wouldn't mind both of them, That's a very rock solid backline. Ivanovic has been very poor, Terry is getting old and can't play the 90 mins, Cahill is a good defender but sometimes he makes a terrible errors.

Which is better Stones or Varane? Would we be able to sign Varane?

Everton are being stubborn and would only let him go for 40 millions which is a lot for a defender. The last defender was around that price tag was Sir. Alex's signing of Rio Ferdinand.

What do you guys think?

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@thegame
EPL clubs make a lot more today and that is nothing when you are investing into future top striker . Lukaku will be a top striker but not at Everton ... Martinez is one reason why he won't be .

Does John Stones wants to be top player in the world ? Well chelsea is where he gets it . Willian did not even make calls to Brazil before joining chelsea , so was Cahil when he was at Bolton and etc Chelsea players ..

Also Cahil was not a starter ! He was bench player mate .. he won his place by concentrating on his football ! That is how pros do and real top players . Terry was rare because he was mentored by Desailly and co greats of chelsea , John Stones has opportunity to work with Jose ( best defensive coach out there !! Period !! ) , Terry - englands legend . Those two alone are huge pluses

Before you bring Baines , lets just remember that England has nothing better than Baines ever since A. Cole decline and that is damn sad situation because Baines would not make Valencia squad for example ...

Everton is depriving a player from better future and chance to become World Class . Plus he is a player who does not want to play for them . No one is bigger than a club , but at Everton players are bigger than a club and that right there mate summarizes why Chelsea has become bigger club ! We will nourish him into champion not into mid table player ...
if he is willing to sacrifice and work hard like Zouma does , it is only matter of time before Zouma becomes regular .

When players train in the squad of top players they eventually become top players . I am still bitter about Sturridge who was mentored by Drogba and co , and was coming good . However, Benitez sold him for Ba ! smh

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@thegame
EPL clubs make a lot more today and that is nothing when you are investing into future top striker . Lukaku will be a top striker but not at Everton ... Martinez is one reason why he won't be .
Does John Stones wants to be top player in the world ? Well chelsea is where he gets it . Willian did not even make calls to Brazil before joining chelsea , so was Cahil when he was at Bolton and etc Chelsea players ..
Also Cahil was not a starter ! He was bench player mate .. he won his place by concentrating on his football ! That is how pros do and real top players . Terry was rare because he was mentored by Desailly and co greats of chelsea , John Stones has opportunity to work with Jose ( best defensive coach out there !! Period !! ) , Terry - englands legend . Those two alone are huge pluses
Before you bring Baines , lets just remember that England has nothing better than Baines ever since A. Cole decline and that is damn sad situation because Baines would not make Valencia squad for example ...
Everton is depriving a player from better future and chance to become World Class . Plus he is a player who does not want to play for them . No one is bigger than a club , but at Everton players are bigger than a club and that right there mate summarizes why Chelsea has become bigger club ! We will nourish him into champion not into mid table player ... if he is willing to sacrifice and work hard like Zouma does , it is only matter of time before Zouma becomes regular .
When players train in the squad of top players they eventually become top players . I am still bitter about Sturridge who was mentored by Drogba and co , and was coming good . However, Benitez sold him for Ba ! smh

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

So Martinez rejected Stones transfer request. Stones was understood to be devastated to have his dream to join Chelsea crushed, according to the telegraph. After all, he would have been the most expensive defender in all of England and join the absolute top. The sun (lol yeah I know..) writes that Stones had to flee his home after being terrorized by angry Everton supporters. Now I wouldn't have believed that if I hadn't seen what some Everton fans write about him on twitter..

Is this it?

Nah. I think we'll hear more about it on deadline day.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lets insult him , abuse him online , chant "fucking rat" at stadium and harass him where he lives ... yeah that will make him stay ...

Football fans ( fanatics ) IQ sometimes is below retard ... honestly worse than retards because retard usually would not do things they do or say .