Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Joe Rogan Experience - Podcast
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Just wanted to ask if anyone else listens to JRE. I started off listening to it earlier this year when it came into my YouTube suggestions box.

I find it totally absurd, the guests fun and also downright stupid and the topics different it but Now i'm totally into it and all its Bullsh*t .

Anyone else ?

Comments
expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He is a pretty composed character. He interviewed lots of people, although his way of thinking is pretty much establishment. But the general atmosphere of the show is nice, especially when he got Elon Musk in it.

Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I've watched a few vids from JRE. I like how he brings a lot of people from opposing backgrounds so his fans can be exposed to different points of view. However, I sometimes find it hard to listen to Joe. Is it just me who noticed that he tries too hard to come off as an intellectual sometimes? Lol.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I watch his podcast too, sometimes. What I like about him is how he's always intrigued to know how his guest's mind works.

At most times, he doesn't ask questions, but delivers his view points in bite-sized cues (dumb or not), which the guests can then bounce back with something really interesting to hear. Think his talks with Neil Degrasse Tyson are one of my favs, simply because it's about space.

Ledley 5 years ago

But the general atmosphere of the show is nice, especially when he got Elon Musk in it.

Yeah. The atmosphere is good as nothing is off limits and it gives them a platform to say what they want to say. I saw the Elon musk one in parts. Elon looked like that was the first time he’s smoked, tho I’m not a fan either, I found it so awkward to watch the conversation!

I sometimes find it hard to listen to Joe. Is it just me who noticed that he tries too hard to come off as an intellectual sometimes? Lol.

Yeah that’s half the point of the show. When he gets into deep conversations of nothing he will pause for a second and say “that’s insane”or something. Half the YouTube comments is dedicated to that, Joe “thats insane” Rogan, I read that and I am dead at him coming across in the interviews as World ly and understanding the whole issue at hand 🗺. Brendan Schaub as well.

Think his talks with Neil Degrasse Tyson are one of my favs, simply because it's about space.

Yeah, Neil’s talks about space are soothing people like me who don’t give it much attention he’s a good communicator. Except for the part about infinity that was a headache lad.

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Been listening to JRE for about 3 years now, I love it. No matter who comes for a podcast, you always learn something new, obviously more interesting when more famous people come, someone like Elon Musk or Dan Bilzerian, but still, I almost always enjoy listening to it when working out or in a car or office.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Yeah, I didn't particularly enjoy the Elon Musk appearance. He wasn't fun to listen to, just awkward. Don't understand why many people rate that episode as one of the best...

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@iHEARTfootball I disagree, I didn't find it awkward at all, the episode was about finding out what's going on in the head of arguably the smartest/most hardworking man alive right now, it was really eye-opening for me, I mean I knew who Musk was and I read his autobiography, but to listen to him speak about his projects and how this and that works, I was blown away how much of a genius this guy is. I'll agree with most people who say that it was one of, if not THE best podcast episode of JRE.

Ledley 5 years ago

I think if you look at it from a social perspective, the two of them, smoking a joint in the room for me and watching their interaction was odd. From a business perspective who wouldn’t listen about his companies. He looked on the decline, but I want to see if he can make it back up to the top or not. Maybe he’s stressed af.