Chelsea, Germany 3 19

What do you think...

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

give him chance its only the start of the season

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

No. every manager needs time to adapt to a team's way of playing. or if one want to change it, be so. Still there is time needed.

AVB tried a genius formation (4-2-3-1) today with fast wingers (Bale and lennon) and good passers as defensive midfielders. As for striker he should have chosen Adebayor, and they were unlucky in the end, but the formation is all new to the team, and AVB's offensive football-tehories will fit to Spurs. I'm sure of that!!

Chelsea play defensive football, and it would have taken a lot of time to make them a offensive team like AVB tried. Abramovic didn't give him that. But i say: give him some time FGS!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Short answer would be no.

Long answer, Not every manager can go straight in to a team and get results. The performance today admittedly was disappointing and the result was a fair result, we outplayed Newcastle and lost on the opening day and we outplayed West Brom for 60mins and drew so the performances so far generally have been there just results aren't going our way yet.

I do think today he got it wrong, I think playing at home to Norwich we should have had 2 strikers and should not have been playing 2 defensive mids, I think he is trying to copy Redknapp's formation, he should find one he likes.

The 4 goals we have conceded do make me question the defence still which has always been a problem for Spurs, both the WBA and Norwich equalisers were defensive mistakes and a stupid penalty given away to Newcastle, so have concerns there but you can't blame the manager for that.

Soon as he gets the new signings to gel, obviously no Lloris and no Dempsey today as they didn't sign in time to be eligible I think we will start to pick up results, Spurs generally have always been slow starters.

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

maybe he needss time but definetly the results are not helping him, and he is also struglin with the fans and the players too, 4-2-3-1 today was a good, personally i want to se him doing well with spurs

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

give him more time, this is relatively new team and new formation so need time for players to develop understanding & communication, except for vdv i think spurs have done well in the transfer, levy is the king of wheeler dealer , period

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

LOL! this man was spotted outside white hart lane today.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Look At what happened to SAF and his beginning when he managed united....
Believe this man. He did it in Portugal. Why not at england?

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

jeopardy is d word to describe us nw ..i wish something better nxt match

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

too early to write him off,but i admit his been doing some things that are dumb in the market

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha nice one gennady