Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Isco to leave Real Madrid
quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

The promising Spaniard could be sold as Carlo Ancelotti's side make room for James Rodriguez, who is set to join the Champions League winners after a sensational World Cup.

With the Liga giants close to an agreement with Monaco for James Rodriguez, Isco, who joined the club from Malaga back in 2013, could be sacrificed as Carlo Ancelotti trims his bulging squad ahead of the 2014-15 campaign.

Liverpool are weighing up a move for Real Madrid misfit Isco with the Spanish club willing to listen to offers for the 22-year-old playmaker, Goal understands.

Thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The promising Spaniard could be sold as Carlo Ancelotti's side make room for James Rodriguez, who is set to join the Champions League winners after a sensational World Cup.
With the Liga giants close to an agreement with Monaco for James Rodriguez, Isco, who joined the club from Malaga back in 2013, could be sacrificed as Carlo Ancelotti trims his bulging squad ahead of the 2014-15 campaign.

Liverpool are weighing up a move for Real Madrid misfit Isco with the Spanish club willing to listen to offers for the 22-year-old playmaker, Goal understands.

Thoughts? I think this is stupid move from Real (if it will happen).

Comments
mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

world class player IMO ......

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He won't certainly play much when there's James Rodriguez & Toni Kroos in #10 role. Even Di Maria's there still. And I don't believe they will drop Kroos to CM spot, because Modric is CM with CDM (Khedira, Illarramendi or Alonso). Imo would be stupid to play Kroos & Modric & Isco same time (Kroos-Modric both CM, Isco CAM in that case).

Great player obviously, hopefully he goes to club where he can play a lot.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

welcome to chelsea.

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

^ like everybody wants to join you guys...

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Great player, but he flopped at Real

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't think he flopped.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Eden

Uh, what? He was our best creative talent until 2014, when Carlo decided to change the formation and drop Isco. You need to redefine your definition of "flop".

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

take him wenger!

Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

@Jimbet i think arsenal really dont need him. you have one of the thickest mids in the bpl you need a striker. goals win you games. giroud is bollocks at times. also get another CB and LB and GK cos thats arsenals weakest point.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

NOOOOOOOOOO! I want James + Isco in the midfield! But if we have to bring James in our squad then i would wanna offer khedira or illarra

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LOL we don't want him and certainly do not need him .

@dynastian98

According to R. Madrid standards it is probably safe to say he "floped" , but I am sure he will be quality prospect signing for many other clubs in Europe.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well I mean that he has lived up to his potential he earned a few years ago. He wasn't playing up to his standards last season.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Shame. To think the best young player of 2013, who is also Spanish has to make way for an unwanted German midfielder.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus & Eden

Isco in Malaga - 12 goals. 4 assists
Isco in Real Madrid - 11 goals, 7 assists

And this is with him being a guaranteed starter for Malaga, and being a "super-sub" at Madrid for half of the season. Behind Ronaldo and Modric, Isco was our brightest player, and received all the plaudits up to December. After Carlo changed the formation to a 4-3-3, and picked di Maria over Isco, di Maria gets credit for being one of the best midfielders in the world, and Isco is forgotten.

And afterwards, Madridistas actually had the balls to say that Jese was a better talent than Isco. I can't believe how short people's memories are.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Go to MU pleaseeee!!!!

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Funny to read comments of 2 clueless Chelsea fans that have seen probably 2 games of RMA last season talking about player from RMA. While I guess Dynastian has watched every game last season. Really hard to tell who I listen more seriously.

@tuan_jinn Well in Man Utd there's already Rooney, Kagawa and Mata in #10 role, isn't that enough? :p

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Jim we have no place for him, but I think BVB would be the place where he may shine.

Ihaveabbc 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I don't think he will be joining Liverpool.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

isco is the most underrated player, in a few years all of you guys would wish that he would play in the team you're supporting.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He was more adapted to Barça, what a waste...
I love his touch of the ball, his ball control, hopefully to England at United so people can value him as his real value.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He was more adapted to Barça, what a waste...
I love his touch of the ball, his ball control, hopefully to England at United so people can value him as his real value.