Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is FIFA 13 worth getting?
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Hey, I'm just wondering whether to get FIFA 13 or not. my current fifa is fifa 09 (lol) but I've played fifa 12 before and thought it was pretty good. So for those of you who have fifa 13, is it much better than fifa 12/any different? Honest answers please. 
Cheers.

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Fifa 13 is a very incremental update with very few changes, and certainly nothing drastic except the changes to player 1st touch. The gameplay in 13 is very technical and takes a lot of fun out of the game. But the updated teams and match-day updates are pretty cool so your online games are always up to date.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Simple answer. get PES if you want to get a challenge. I you want to play against little kids get FIFA

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Don't waste your time listening to knibis, PES fanboy.

FIFA 13 is much more challenging than FIFA 12 with the introduction of the new first touch system, the game has gone much more manual as well, can't just hold the power button anymore expecting a cross or pass to automatically reach its target, they have completely nurfed the finesse shot which makes scoring much more challenging and you can't just score the same type of goals every game, the goalkeepers are now far better than ever before.  If you have mates to play with the new pro clubs seasons is really good as well. The new addition of the catalogue where you can buy historic shirts and other bits is quite nice too.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

I'm starting to hate PES only because Knibis is shoving it down our throats...

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

sorry knibis but PES sucks

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Fifa13 is much better then 12 and has had some improvements i do enjoy the skill games as it's fun to compete against friends on who has the highest score in that particular skill.
However the goal keeping has gotten better. they finally put international on career mode aswell letting you know when your players are due to go out on international duty so it's good to have a big squad to replace those players for a week or so.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Haven't played fifa 13 yet but the fact that we get updated line ups and stats is enough for me. I buy fifa every year for that reason.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

You guys havnt even tried PES 2013...

Its miles better than PES 2012

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

maybe miles better than PES 2012 but not better than Fifa 13

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@knibis :Mischa is right ... you are like trying to forcefully make us love PES . You love it ,its good... others love FIFA ... how does it even matter to you  ... enjoy PES. :) Problem solved !!

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Servers are worthless but gameplay is amazing! Just get it!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

PES 13 is just gay. FIFA 13 is just awesome.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I've said this before and I'll say it again. PES graphics are amazing. Million times better than FIFA anyday! But in terms of gameplay: FIFA is more realistic, innovative, fun and believable (except for the "realistic" tackling in FIFA 12). 

I even suggested in one thread long ago that they should make a hybrid and combine these two. EA Sports and PES should just collaborate. They should then call it Ultimate Football or some shit like that and make a completely new series. No stupid licensing (EA handles that), the graphics of PES and gameplay of FIFA combined in one, accurate player information of FIFA combined with the accurate player image of PES. Oh man now that's a game for me. I'm drooling already...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

By the way, FIFA 13 shits on Pro Evo. FIFA all day. 

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Haha. FIFA 98 = PES 2020

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

LOL^

MKdons 12 years ago
Levante UD, England 0 22

I feel like FIFA 13 has made a big advancement in realism.

The gameplay no longer feels like the ball is stuck to ur feet.

Celebrations are still awesome and acouple of new ones

Every play can be challenged

and the layout, like the menus, pre game presentation, statistics and comments iproved to.

Also the match day feature is brilliant.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Man_Utd XD

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

buy both.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Thats just a waste of money!