Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

iPhone App Released
FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

Hi everyone,

We've released an early version of FootyRoom iPhone App. We will be improving it continuously, eventually bringing it to the level of functionality of the web version.

We know many people have been waiting for an iPhone app for a very long time. It's finally here, go and get it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footyroom-app/id807484450

Enjoy and please don't forget to leave a review!

Comments
FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

Not sooner than next season.

Also, we were forced to take down EPL from the app. We will fight to bring it back, but can't promise anything at this point.

messi6511 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 50 575

@Joe_Manchester, if you have Anroid 4.4 or anything higher than 4.0 as far as I know, you can get flash on your phone, and watch FR videos from your browser.

Joe_Manchester 10 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I tried that and it doens't work

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i found the android version but it says that it is unofficial. created by APPCOOK.

Rchangezi 10 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 1 76

Y IS EPL is not there on iphone apps. i find it like that all the matches highlight is there but no EPL

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

How come I can't watch the EPL

FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

Apple forced us to take it down because of complaints from Premier League.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well noe the EPL is on, but it won't let me watch it.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Eden17Hazard17 You can watch all the highlights on this App except the EPL. If you want to watch the highlights on your iPhone, then open the website on Safari and you will be able to watch them from there without any trouble. I have this App and it's great to have for a quick access to FR's matches highlights.

JeanRogers 4 years ago Edited
Paris FC, France 0 1

Yes, this is a great iphone application, click on jeux apk at Androidrub.com to receive free games and applications.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yes, this is an extremely cool iphone application.