{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Iniesta Better Than Zidane?
Comments
devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Zidane. 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Both are a great players but most votes would go to Zidane if there was a poll question.

*Oh! FOOTYROOM YOU SHOULD ADD A **POLL *QUESTION!\ :)

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Shall I do one of my comparison's with these two? I've watched Zidane in his prime, and I watch Barcelona play now.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sure, Dynas. :) I'd be interested as to your conclusions.

winecooler 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

No. Just no.
Zidane is the greatest of all time. Not Pele. Not Maradona. Not Messi.
Zidane could single handedly take out any team in the world and he showed
that in the World Cup.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't know how you could compare one such as Zidane to Iniesta. Zidane was the dream footballer. Just no. Like man_utd said, Zidane is possibly the greatest ever midfielder of all time (alongside Platini, Cruyff and co.). Iniesta does not compare to Zinedine Zidane. He CANNOT.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

Iniesta is a magician in his own right, at least better than Ozil. Iniesta has the potential to be at least as good as Zizou by the end of his career. Let's not forget Iniesta gave Spain the world title as well.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

If you are looking for raw magic then you can't get past Ronaldinho. In other words Ronnie > Zidane, Iniesta, Messi, CR7 etc.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

As much as stats say Iniesta is better, Zidane was truly the best midfielder of all time. I used to watch him rip up my Brasil every time they played, he's just special.

But however he's not THAT much better than Iniesta.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Stats says Iniesta is better because his team got better results (Guardiola Era) ... . 

Individual Brilliance : Zidane >> Iniesta 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I wont even try to say who is better..
I Like Iniesta more because of his style of playing.
He never does those "useless" for me stepovers and other tricks like Neymar for example.
He uses his brain in order to go through 2-3-4 defenders with so simple moves.But if you notice its "almost" impossible to take the ball from His foot.
As for the brilliance i dont think iniesta lacks of..
Once again i will post a video :P ,not for something specific or for the comparisons just to make people enjoy it ;)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Easily Zidane...