Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Incindent between Ashley Williams from Swansea and RVP.
expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This could have been very serious. There was a foul on RVP. By frustration, Wiliams kicks the ball of RVP's head. He couls have been injured. 

Ferguson even wants a 'severe punishment' because the Dutch striker 'could have been killed'

The video:

Comments
KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

ferguson making a big thing about it and all the manu fans just repeating what he says. "he is lucky to be alive" lol ? The act itself deserves a ban though. Could have been a red too.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

did ferguson said he almost killed rvp? then torres almost commit suicide when he headed the ball back on the net against aston villa

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so RVP almost killed this guy, right SAF?

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

butt off, everyone. Although it may be an overreaction, it's obvious that SAF is trying to protect his players, alongside showing concern about one of our club's key man. Imagine if your club manager says the same thing?

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Fergie Logic :

Fergie Vs Beckham(Just A Bruise)
Cantona Vs Fan(Slight Overreaction)
Keane Vs Haaland(Innocent Mistake)
Williams Vs RVP(Attempted Murder).

if williams tried to murder van persie, did evra attempt to commit suicide when he headed utd in front???

Alex Ferguson: "Ashley Williams could've killed Robin van Persie".

What kind of fucking ball were they using?

and my recent post just removed!thanks alot people!

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

LOL that is one of the funniest pictures I've seen this week @Footaholic! Thanks for sharing.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

stopp bithing about the swansea player being fined... do you guys know how much adrenaline that runs in the body at that moment....

GumptyBean 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

Nice one Williams, I've been waiting for the karma to start. Still not injured though, what's it gonna take?