Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Incindent between Ashley Williams from Swansea and RVP.
expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This could have been very serious. There was a foul on RVP. By frustration, Wiliams kicks the ball of RVP's head. He couls have been injured. 

Ferguson even wants a 'severe punishment' because the Dutch striker 'could have been killed'

The video:

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He should have been red carded and fined. This is serious stuff.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Red carded and fined for sure. I don't think he could have died, but instead a more or less serious concussion.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

ashley williams tried to clear the ball it just unfortunate that rvp was hit by the ball

England 15 331

so for me he shouldnt be ban or punish by fa

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Didn't you see him grab his head?

England 15 331

all i see that video is williams cleared the ball but unfortunately he hit rvp in the head and then rvp reacted too much he confront williams then chico flores come in and grab the head of rvp. hoping im correct

England 15 331

relax this is not the worst in ve see i saw abu diaby accidentally kicked terry's head while clearing the ball and drogba accidentally kicked vidic head also

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

@puppertmaster the whistle had already gone why would he carry on ? ( stupidity ) he could have died or broken neck rvp was fouled before then the whistle blue then he still carried on fined for sure banned also but that should've been red card without the reffere thinking about it

England 15 331

it just split seconds mate ref blowed the whistle willaims cleared the ball

*actually drogba accidentally knees vidic

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yes, this looks like an act of frustration, rather than a purposeful attempt to assassinate RVP. However, PuppetMaster is being soft to say that Williams shouldn't be punished. 

Even if it was an accident, an act of frustration such as this is clearly a bookable offense, and since it hit RVP's head with such momentum, it could have easily lead to a serious concussion. Williams should be punished, not for his stupidity to show such frustration like that - the RVP incident is just a bonus to sugar-top his punishment.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh please... broken neck? Dead? Jeez... like PuppetMaster said, it was a split second decision and was a mistake. If anything, I'm sure a ban would help prove a point about how it seems like the FA helps ManUtd. It also wouldn't be the first time someone gets banned for a couple of matches because of an incident with RVP this season. I've seen much worse than this "serious" mistake in the EPL. In the end, the worst thing that could have happened was a minor concussion.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

How was it frustration? It's obvious he was just trying to clear the ball and right before he kicked it the ref blew the whistle. Most defenders would do the same if there are multiple attackers near the ball inside a penalty box.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

the man (Williams) clearly said it was an act of frustration - I just found out now.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

In that case, it would be a ban. But if it was just clearing the ball then it's not a ban. After he just stated that I expect a ban now.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Just to be sure, are you going to be 'V' or 'Troll'?

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I'll stay as Trollman until V's ten days pass by.

Maniac 11 years ago
England 4 50

This kind of behavior is totally unacceptable ans should be punished severly. But no RVP couldn't die, but he could have been in coma.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"could have been killed" wut? With football ball it's impossible, sorry SAF i respect u as a manager but this is just bulls*it

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I hate fergie whenever he loses he makes up bullshit and always wants the FA to help him. Take the fuvking point accept that accidental like that happen and move on. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

chico also tripped him over