Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Important Announcement
Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I just wanted to let you guys all know that Binge Eating Disorder (B.E.D for short) is the most common eating disorder among US adults.

You should definitely talk to your Doctor about it.

Comments
expertfootball11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think the habit of eating secretly alone when feeling upset or depressed isn't that medical and it happened to way more people than we think, not just obese people.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I don't care.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Amerr30 Does this have to do with your prejudice against americain? :p But yeah, I agree, this is a part of the problem. However, like expertfootball11, eating secretly alone when feeling upset or depressed is something that happen to a lot of person, like me for exemple, heck, I still do it sometime and I don't consider myself to have a weight problem... well, even though I'm trying to get a bit slimer. ;p

Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Hah. I was actually just joking around because I see that advertisement every single time I log on to this site.

This is what I'm talking about:

enter image description here

It's very annoying, I wish we'd get somebody else to advertise on there. Something .. cooler. Nothing to do with no prejudice or w/e. Just a little parody, man. :)

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

LOL.......good one Amerr30

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@amerr30 Oh, I was just kidding, but in all sincerity, I didn't know about that advertisement (I use adblock). Thats why I didn't get it. :)