{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I'm Sorry Craig Pawson Supporters.
AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I insulted Craig Pawson's supporters by insulting him

:D

Btw Guys I retired from being a moderator, I don't want this biased website who support Man Utd and hate Chelsea. This was a very lame excuse to remove my comment. If you go to the Forum's rules I have not broken 1 single rule. yet this will also get removed. Pathetic. Very Pathetic indeed.

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'd like to point out that Tuan, Tuanis, TheGame, and Gennady are probably the most impartial of all moderators lol. It's just a coincidence that they're all Man U supporters.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Cause ManU isn't good enough for real banter. Feels bad

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

okay i somewhat recant my statement: footyroom often show bias toward man united

post video celebrating van persie
mock gerrard
post video celebrating scholes

its not the moderators who are bias, its footyroom itself. i mean, i dont really care at the end of the day, but i think a football website should be impartial. just my opinion.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

its not that footy room is biased it's just that Man u has the largest amount of fans on footy room cos they are the largest club....that's just how it works!

FootyRoom 7 years ago Edited
36 175

Just a clarification. This whole issue has nothing to do with Manchester United whatsoever. It's all about a death wish comment that was removed by multiple moderators and then re-approved multiple times by Alex and refusing to comply thus undermining the trust we have established. For complete transparency, the moderator who did initial removal is a Chelsea fan himself.

It's really sad to see Alex go this way. Nobody here enjoyed any of this.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just a clarification. This whole issue has nothing to do with Manchester United whatsoever. It's all about a death wish comment that was removed by multiple moderators and then re-approved multiple times by Alex and refusing to comply thus undermining the trust we have established. For complete transparency, the moderator who did initial removal is a Chelsea fan himself.

Discussion Closed