{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I'm Sorry Craig Pawson Supporters.
AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I insulted Craig Pawson's supporters by insulting him

:D

Btw Guys I retired from being a moderator, I don't want this biased website who support Man Utd and hate Chelsea. This was a very lame excuse to remove my comment. If you go to the Forum's rules I have not broken 1 single rule. yet this will also get removed. Pathetic. Very Pathetic indeed.

enter image description here

Comments
TheGame 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

Whoa. What happened here? Very uncharacteristic of Alex. Where is the evidence that this website supports Man United and is biased against Chelsea? Or is that something you tell yourself to justify this childish behavior?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Whoa. What happened here? Very uncharacteristic of Alex. I am surprised at this childish behavior.

Whoa. What happened here? Very uncharacteristic of Alex. I am surprised at this childish behavior. Where is the evidence that this website supports Man United and is biased against Chelsea?

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

AlexBatak

I understand how it feels when referees blindly miss the most obvious of things. Ask any Arsenal fan about Mike Dean and they will all hate him for his constant screw ups. But come on, wishing he gets hit by a truck? That's the mindset of a hooligan bro, especially when the decisions and viewpoint are different. Many others people agree with the sending off.

I understand some people like sunflash are trying to fame or something, but that's straight up harsh.

Gennady

Nope, it was moments after. It was a long time ago though, no need to worry.

• History

AlexBatak

I understand how it feels when referees blindly miss the most obvious of things. Ask any Arsenal fan about Mike Dean and they will all hate him for his constant screw ups. But come on, wishing he gets hit by a truck? That's the mindset of a hooligan bro, especially when the decisions and viewpoint are different. Many others people agree with the sending off.

I understand some people like sunflash are trying to fame or something, but that's straight up harsh.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ramaboy it's none of your goddamn business kid. Put that dick in your mum's. I'm out of here. Too many idiots.

And you claim to be a 34-year-old married man with a son? Imagine how you would feel if someone said that to your son?

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I have seen worse from moderators on this website, taking advantage from their 'powers'
I don't understand how everyone here is defending the referee but would react the same if it happenned to the team they support.
i'm sure that most of u guys have said worse things when u were emotional but regret it afterwards.

What alex said was bad but it was understandable given the circumstance, so lets all calm down.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't understand how everyone here is defending the referee but would react the same if it happenned to the team they support.

I kind of make a point not to do that.

i'm sure that most of u guys have said worse things when u were emotional but regret it afterwards.

lol yeah

What alex said was bad but it was understandable given the circumstance, so lets all calm down.

What alex said was bad. It was also potentially understandable. However, he is a moderator, in a position of responsibility. Violating the rules is not his job, enforcing them is.

That being said, I'd excuse all of that if he hadn't re-approved his comment twice, and then posted a sob story trying to convince everyone he was in the right when he was not. That just makes it not understandable at all, and puts forth a position that is indefensible. Running away from it in the end when called out on it is nothing but cowardice.

Btw, seems like the only person who isn't calm here is Alex. Everyone else is pretty matter-of-fact and/or surprised at his outburst.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

We just lost a really good member that has been here way longer than most people commenting though

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

We just lost a really good member that has been here way longer than most people commenting though

Too bad longevity doesn't prevent you from being a dick :(

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Very sad to see Alex leaving. One action doesn't define him as a whole - he's contributed much more than any of you's ever did. I don't get how people can be so sensitive over one comment. His deathwish comment is a bit far for my taste, but all I can see here is a fan expressing his opinion over a ref, who clearly does seem like a twat towards Chelsea. Some of you jump to conclusions too quickly about him, especially those who haven't been here for long.

• History

Very sad to see Alex leaving. One action doesn't define him as a whole - he's contributed much more than any if you's ever did. I don't get how people can be so sensitive over one comment. His deathwish comment is a bit far for my taste, but all I can see here is a fan expressing his opinion over a ref, who clearly does seem like a twat towards Chelsea. Some of you jump to conclusions too quickly about him, especially those who haven't been here for long.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Just my opinion, but whats done is done. Alex, according to many acted out of character, which we have all done at some point. Should he remain a Mod, after a death wish comment, perhaps not, or at least not for awhile, but removing him all together? Nah, let him stay and if it really was just an off day, he will earn his place again.

Of course, if Alex is choosing to leave, it is his right. Maybe a bit of time away will let cooler heads prevail, then see him return to be a contributor again.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Alex Pce out dude.

Can anyone please tell me what United got to do with this? Am I missing something here?

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@ramaboy it's none of your goddamn business kid. Put that dick in your mum's. I'm out of here. Too many idiots.

I hope he's not a grown man saying that stuff haha

Spartans 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 2 90

I actually condone Alex actions. Feel bad for him.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I saw this thread earlier but did not want to interfere. Since I also swore at some referees before. I still swear at him sometimes :D (Craig Thompson) I can understand it can be devestating. enter image description here
But what you said to @ramaboy is not what I would expect from you. You were having a bad day I presume. You don't have to be a moderator, I hope you'll come back someday.
And if you don't I wish you a happy life with your family. If you visit İstanbul again let me know, you would be welcomed.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@AlexBatak Have to agree with what been said before, using your privilege as a mod to re-approve a comment that was considered rude by other mods (more than a single of them mind you) is kinda asking for trouble. Anyway Alex, I'm really sad to hear you want to leave FR over this, personally, I think you are a wonderful user and I hope you come back at one point even if your not a mod anymore. I wish all the best mate no matter what you chose to do.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The meltdown was real.
Football is a fun sport but the fans take it too much personal. We don't get paid 100k euros/pounds per week to kick a ball anyway so let the players be upset when they make mistakes or get treated bad by refs...

Some bad stuff is bound to happen you got a moderator and a hardcore fan at the same time watching his own team...no big deal after all this is internet and there are no restrictions from a fan of a team to go inside his rivals thread or match comments and cause trouble, spread hate and post stuff to mock the other club...Maybe there should be restrictions from rival fans not having the permission to post in the others team topics/tags unless they play directly.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

his actions were incorrect but i think its pretty objectively clear footyroom are man united supporters...that being said, i think they do a good job of being impartial most of the time, it can be annoying when theyre not

• History

his actions were incorrect but i think its pretty objectively clear footyroom are man united supporters...

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Footyroom should have a new system for example each member will have 100 points in their account when they post rude/racist comments they will have 25 points removed per inappropriate comment when they lose their 100 points Footyroom/ Mods can decide how long the member will be banned for (They will give the member a punishment). Alex hope you return you have been a long time member.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@nandaYNWA Well, its we got a lots of Man United supporter in our moderator team, but like you said they do a good job staying impartial when it come to other user and stuff like that. ;)

• History

@nandaYNWA Well, we got a lots of Man United supporter in our moderator, but like you said they do a good job staying impartial when it come to other user and stuff like that. ;)

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Im gonna miss alex 😔😔😔

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

sad to see a member go but

Too bad longevity doesn't prevent you from being a dick :(

couldn't have said it better

If you want to surround yourself with yes man sycophants to back you up, perhaps footyroom forum isnt the place , difference of opinion is what keeps this forum alive

Discussion Closed