Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If...#2
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If the mercato was still open and the club you support gave you 40 mil maximum to sign an extra player, who would you choose and which position should be strengthen.

The position : proper back up to Alba, I would take Gaya from Valencia or Grimaldi from Benfica both 22 yo and both would cost arround 30 mil.

Comments
bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

mercato is transfer window right? 40 million is too less in this market imo only can get backups. really wanted another quality winger, maybe someone like bailey(leverkusen) but he's definitely worth more so after watching football for 3 weeks, got really impressed by helder costa(wolves) and he would definitely cost under 40, so i would go for him.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Miranda and Robben

Both have 1 year left on their deals, possible to get deals from them, although maybe persuading the latter would be hard.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

A f*cking right winger

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Miranda would be more realist and would be good reinforcement for Arsenal. To be fair, Arsenal should have move for him I feel instead of moving for Sokratis. :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@Bluezz yep, i guess it’s the Italian word, since Italy were the first to be very active on transfers an Calcio ( séria a ) was the best league at the time.

40 mil is a lot of money, if you don’t sign from PL, non English players, 40 mil can bring you some quality South American players who shined in WC for example. Or promising talents...

bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@tiki true but i think its also when an epl club is buying, foreign clubs know that they can get more money from them. even the newly promoted clubs have so much money

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

A f*cking right winger

Just put Alexis on the right. I think he has a 3-star weak foot in FIFA :O /s

I'd buy Rodrigo, but with how crazy inflated the market is I'm sure Valencia would ask for 60.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Emobot7

Agreed, Sokratis didn't have the greatest year last year but I feel he may be better than Mustafi. I think Miranda can add to our to our team and help develop the likes of Holding/Chambers/Mavropanos/Mustafi into better players. The defensive unit as a whole need to improve, but we can experiment in the next few games a little bit.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@Bluezz true that, but they can’t benefit from it 100%, each PL club if they position themselves on the player will see the price inflated, because selling club knows the new tv rights income.

Madridista : Lol they ask for 100 mill his release clause lol. I think you could get him arround 80 mil since Valencia bought Gameiro as a replacement but they don’t look desperate to sell eaither.

Madridista11 6 years ago

100m? Nah Benzema is fine lmao

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I would splash that extra cash on unsettled Lewandowski. We can't win titles with these two strikers.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

If 40m can get us a David Luiz but without the errors, then I'd go for him. Anyone know if such a player exists?

Madridista11 6 years ago

Lavid Duiz comes to mind. Watch that dude's highlights

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Madridista Didn't find that guy, are you sure you spelled his name right. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago

Madridista11

That guy is amazing, I seriously rate him so highly. Wish he came to Arsenal!

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Have an eye on Girona player Portu, he is gifted and worth less than 20 mil for lack of visibility and club small budget for them it’s a fortune.

Or Buy Morata from Chelsea for 15 mil :p

Madridista11 6 years ago

@Emo I'm certain!

@amir solid purchase bro go for it

@Tiki he was impressive against us. Him and Anthony Lozano were very hard to deal with. As for Moratagetting him for 15 would be the greatest robbery since we sold him for 75 or something

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Madridista I'm sure Morata would love to go back to Real if promised a starting place in the first eleven. Propably could pull something similar to Courtois.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@madridista yeah I was following him since last year, the guy is really gifted. I will never understand how this kind of player stay in Girona while some average players are been signed and earn 100k per week.

For Morata, it was a joke guys, I guess his actual worth would be arround 60 mil due to the fact he isn’t still young.