Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If only they didnt left..
BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

things are going bad at Arsenal when the club kept selling their prize assets.. what would the situation be if Arsenal manage to keep all of them or maybe half of their past superstars? 
Have your say or state your opinion.. thanks! =(

Comments
BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

i didnt see the picture on my thread so i post another picture of it.. 

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

arsenal would have gone broken... they still woudnt have won anything, probably a carling cup, and they would not have gotten 100+ millions in transfers form the past 2 seasons. 

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

all that the board cared about is  making more money to keep rather than invest.. *sigh* kroenke need to step down.. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

It's the same with Spurs unfortunately, Levy only cares about lining his own pockets. 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Wow it makes me want to feel bad for you guys... Nah Bwahahahahaha! I love our owner. Hopefully your owners can eventually try to spend for you guys.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Trollman u love Abromavich till he gets bored like Malaga's owners

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

I would rather be a Spurs fan, heck even an Arsenal fan :P over someone like Chelsea or City, no one has any respect for them clubs at all.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Raimondo: You are understimating Abra's passion for Chelsea. It's almost been 10 years of the Roman era, and we won every important trophy thanks to him. Yet he still didn't get bored of us. Trust me when I say Abra will never get bored of Chelsea until he gets too old for a big business like owning a club. If he did then he would have gave up this year since we finally won the champions league. Instead he is actually trying to improve Chelsea by buying such class players like Hazard, Moses, Marin, KdB, Cesar, and Oscar. Also, notice how they are all below 25 years old? Abra is planning for 5+ years of stability. I love how our owner thinks!

@Jimskeleton: I know many people hate Chelsea for spending big time but every fan has got to live with his team being hated right? Haters gotta hate :P.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Jim: I actually respect every club, even our biggest rivals. What Tottenham did last season was great in my opinion, but unfortunately you couldn't make it to the CL, but I would grant you playing there

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@JuanMata, I respected Chelsea before they got took over, I just can't respect any club who has been taken over by a billionaire and has had success for that simple reason, the thing with Chelsea was they were on the up before they got took over, they were just in massive debt. City winds me up more than Chelsea, because they were a real nothing club before 2009 and going absolutely nowhere.

GumptyBean 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

it's pretty rough though because if you were a passionate fan of a club before a billionaire comes in and poisons the legitimacy of it, there's not much you can do. I never want Arsenal to give in to this method, but if it happens, you can only watch and just get swooped along as a fan into the adventure. I am confident that we can grow into glory through the well constructed financial aspect of the club at the moment. Once the stadium is payed, the money coming in can go directly into improving the club and players. it's a piss take selling our best players, but man, the future is almost guaranteed to be bright.