Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If Barcelona made it to the UCL final...
raimondo90 7 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

In the hypothetical case that Barcelona made it to the UCL final, Messi and Neymar would not be allowed to play due to the fact that its held in Cardiff and they have a travel ban against people with open investigations. I dont believe Barca will make it but imagine the scandal that would have errupted had this actually happened. I recall PSGs Arruier was also denied entry to London to face Arsenal due to having an open investigation for violance.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In the hypothetical case that Barcelona made it to the UCL final, Messi and Neymar would not be allowed to play due to the fact that its held in Cardiff England and they have a travel ban against people with open investigations. I dont believe Barca will make it but imagine the scandal that would have errupted had this actually happened. I recall PSGs Arruier was also diened entry to London to face Arsenal due to having an open investigation for violance.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Golazo111: mate, please you take it easy on those posts. You have been posting quite a bit about Ref, rigged and Barcelona are cheating, repeatedly. I am sure you have made your point clear and I agree it smells bad, but enough people saying that already

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@madridista11 i dont know him myself. i only know he's my dads friend

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I was just messing around bro

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Amen to that.

@madridista11 But being cheesy is GOOD! As good as being hammy. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan_jinn Amen to that.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^XD

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emo you're making me nervous bro...

Btw, what do you call Falcao when he's under performing?

Falcow...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Madridista How they called Mourinho when he was having his poor run with Chelsea.

Moorinho...

Ok, I should stop this here before I stray farther out topic. XD