Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If Barcelona made it to the UCL final...
raimondo90 7 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

In the hypothetical case that Barcelona made it to the UCL final, Messi and Neymar would not be allowed to play due to the fact that its held in Cardiff and they have a travel ban against people with open investigations. I dont believe Barca will make it but imagine the scandal that would have errupted had this actually happened. I recall PSGs Arruier was also denied entry to London to face Arsenal due to having an open investigation for violance.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In the hypothetical case that Barcelona made it to the UCL final, Messi and Neymar would not be allowed to play due to the fact that its held in Cardiff England and they have a travel ban against people with open investigations. I dont believe Barca will make it but imagine the scandal that would have errupted had this actually happened. I recall PSGs Arruier was also diened entry to London to face Arsenal due to having an open investigation for violance.

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

liomessi10

wales, england, scotland, and n. ireland are all one country please say you weren't serious when you said that.

enter image description here

amir_keal 7 years ago

They played at Manchester, why not at Cardiff ?

It's a good point. Plus, UEFA haven't said anything it, it's the usual not so reliable sources, so let's not worry to much about it.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

amped

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Amir Hey mate you need to calm down with the facepalm meme. All we'.ll see on FR soon will be Picard facepalming if this keep on going. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amir Hey mate you need to calm down with the facepalm meme. All we'.ll see on FR soon will be Picard if this keep on going. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago

Emobot7

Alright, but you sort of have to facepalm when someone lists a bunch of countries and says they are all one. I'll be the only one hehe

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's all normal for that club. Lucky for them they won't be in the finals so nothing to worry about, even if they reached the finals by miracle the scandal would still be about those players and their tax evasion and not the laws of the country.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golazo111

Nothing is impossible :)

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I remember something similar happening two years ago. From what I remember Messi, Suarez, Neymar, and Dani Alves weren't allowed to play in the final bc Copa America was starting around that time but for some reason they still played.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

well they're getting paid a lot of money to play for barca, the national team comes second

Madridista11 7 years ago

That makes sense but for some reason I heard it's the other way around

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

one step closer..

billywalendom 7 years ago
21 186

Do you reckon Barcelona will pull it off?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Possible, but I don't think so. Madrid and Bayern are huge obstacles for them.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

barcelona is a huge obstacle for madrid and bayern

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Those two penalties like awlways a joke ! PSG was unlucky

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

psg didn't play to win whereas barca did. they deserved it. psg didn't deserve to win, they didn't play like it. cavani lost a golden chance.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Nothing is impossible :)

Wise words :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Lets see how many different refs can push Barcelona into the finals, that's the only way they would be able to go that far as we have seen already that they clearly cheated vs PSG.

My opinion is that there won't be any disgrace if they play Bayern, that club is way too big to get robbed like that.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

even impossible says "i'm possible"
copied straight off my dad's freinds whatsapp status

Madridista11 7 years ago

Tell your dad's friend to stop being so damn chessy