Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I knew it from the first second we drew leeds.
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Obvious outcome. i saw it coming.

Comments
FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

What happened to the Spurs defence? They put on such a solid show against ManU and then today just sleeping all the time. Too complacent. And wtf was up with the "He's one of your own, he's one of your own, Jimmy Saville he's one of your own" chants.

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Fuck the FA Cup i could give less of a fuck about it.
Our aim is Champions league qualification fuck everything else.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Still, shows we've a fair way to go, yet. These are the types of games we need to find ways of winning. It wasn't for lack of possession or trying; just perhaps something in the mentality. They are a young squad, after all, and haven't developed a winning tradition in the same way that, say, Man U have. AVB needs to find a way to bring that out in the lads.

On the plus side... bit of a sexy day by Bale on the wing, I thought. He's gaining confidence with every game...

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Not entirely sure it needed a topic, but this result shows Levy it's time to open his chequebook and bring in a striker, no Defoe or Adebayor and looked completely lacking upfront, no point Bale & Lennon running down the wings with no one in and around the box. As for Naughton, I know he is young and still learning but his defending today was appalling, looked lost most of the match.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I agree, but I do feel for the lad. He's been solid at left-back, and then swapped to the right for the first time all season (I think?). But yeah, too, about up-front. Sure, Dempsey scored, but he could have had 4 or 5. I'm fairly happy with his season just behind the striker, but we need him to be able to switch into that role too, and if he can't then we need another striker option, asap. 

I really like that Son kid. If you haven't seen him, do a search -- he's pretty handy. I wish we'd buy him.

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Bale's Ronaldo'esque move:

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

WOAH! Whta a move by Bale!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

*What

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026