Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I don't understand. FFS.
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Earlier in the Christian Eriksen thread I typed a perfectly fair and coherent comment and said it. I was replying to a comment made by Ajax.

''my opinion is that spurs wont get CL now after throwing the points away against liverpool and fulham whilst arenal got some lucky away wins''

MrArsenal also replied to this comment but his was, well, quite crude. He was basically saying that we weren't lucky ''b!tch'' and Spurs struggled to be Swansea and were lucky against Everton. That's it.

But before I posted my reply, Ajax posted his. He was just basically calling MrArsenal a 4 year old troll. 

Now it was my turn to reply. All I did though was back up a few of MrArsenal's sentiments with good reason because I didn't agree with his views on Tottenham (Spurs deserved the win at Swansea and deserved at least a point against Everton IMO). 

My reply in a nutshell was that we did fully deserve those away wins at Swansea & West Brom. We dominated Swansea throughout and finished comfortably. We dominated West Brom until we were cut down to 10 men and then defended admirably. 

So tell me. What is so wrong with MY comment? Nothing. Exactly. There are no snide remarks or sly digs but for some reason it gets removed... why? Mod's shouldn't feel obligated to remove posts just because someone or 2, 3 people whine in a thread, but some mods still fall for this for some reason. Pftt. 

Oh, and hello. I recently moved and didn't have internet for a while.
Now I have it back.

Comments
koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@manchesterutI you sure seem...oh I don't know...mad? u mad bro? HA! 
@Gunnerafc hadn't seen you on here for a while buddy! thought you perished somewhere.

Gojira 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

@koldi ZING!

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Do footyroom have smileys now?

WhatTheHell 11 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

FFS = For Fuck Sake

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Just ban MRarsenal that guy is a piss taker... not sure about Ajax though.

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Ajax is fine, but MRarsenal is just annoying

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

lol! Thanks, Koldi.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Who cares now? It's not our problem. Comments in games, it's like wildlife, so don't get excited.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

No Ajax is getting really annoying by the times.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

^^^^ can you point out with quotes why you feel this? The search section gives you access to entire database of the footyroom. If its just that you don't like that my opinion often differs from yours then I'm sorry about that exf11 :(